NCAA Football '05
$39.99
  • Terminator 3 Redemption
    Test Drive EOD
GBA
$79.99
  • System
$29.99
  • SP Phat Pack (car charger, link cable, magnifier, headphones, case)
$24.99
  • DragonBall Z: Buu's Fury
    Finding Nemo
    Pokemon FireRed
    Pokemon LeafGreen
$19.99
  • Action Replay
$14.99
  • Prima FireRed & LeafGreen Game Guide (bonus sticker page, woohoo)
$9.99
  • Carrying Case
PC
$49.99
  • Sims 2 w/ Double Reward Zone Points (get a Napster Starter Kit for $4.99 when bought with any Sims 2 title)
$29.99
  • Madden '05
$24.99
  • Call of Duty United Offensive
    Call of Duty
    EverQuest Omens of War Expansion Pack
DVD
$??.??
  • Man on Fire w/ BB Exclusive "Making Of" DVD
    Everybody Loves Raymond S1
    Home on the Range (save $5 when bought w/ any other Disney DVD)
$49.99
  • 7th Heaven S1
$44.99
  • Smallville S1
    Without a Trace S1
    Everwood S1
    The West Wing S1
$37.99
  • Survivor All-Stars S1
$29.99
  • Lost in Space S2 V1
    Angels in America
    Friends S1
$24.99
  • Sanford & Son S5
    Diff'rent Strokes S1
$19.99
  • Baadasssss!
    THX 1138 2-Disc Collector's Edition
$17.99
  • Scooby-Doo 2 (buy 1 & 2 for $25)
$15.99
  • Butterfly Effect
$14.99
  • Scooby-Doo (buy 1 & 2 for $25)
    THX 1138 Single-Disc
$9.99
  • The Simpsons Gone Wild
CIRCUIT CITY
PS2
$49.99
  • Silent Hill 4 w/ $10 GC
    Burnout 3
$39.99
  • Sly Cooper 2 w/ $10 GC
$19.99
  • Socom 2
    Jak 2
GC
$99.99
  • Metroid Prime Bundle
$49.99
  • Pokemon Colosseum
    WWE Day of Reckoning
    Game Boy Player
$29.99
  • Fairly Odd Parents Shadow Showdown
$14.99
  • Sonic Mega Collection
XBOX
$49.99
  • Burnout 3
    Fable
GBA
$79.99
  • System w/ free Pokemon Carrying Case ($7.99 value)
$27.99
  • Pokemon FireRed
    Pokemon LeafGreen
$24.99
  • Finding Nemo
$16.99
  • Pokemon Video (Avail Wed)
    Pokemon Video (Avail Wed)
$14.99
  • Pokemon Pocket Trainer's Guide
PC
$49.99
  • The Sims 2 Special Edition DVD
$34.99
  • Madden 05
$29.99
  • MOH Allied Assault: War Chest
$19.99
  • Locomotion
DVD
$??.??
  • Man on Fire
$49.99
  • 7th Heaven S1
$39.99
  • Law & Order Criminal Intent - The Third Year
    Law & Order Special Victims Unit - The Fifth Year
    Law & Order - The Fourteenth Year
$34.99
  • Scooby Doo 2 Gift Set (movie, soundtrack, & plush toy)
    Everybody Loves Raymond S1
    Survivor All-Stars S1
$29.99
  • Angels in America
$21.99
  • Sanford & Son S5
    Different Strokes S1
$19.99
  • THX 1138: The George Lucas Director's Cut - Special Edtion
    Soul Plane
    Lion King 2
    The Passion of the Christ
$17.99
  • Scooby Doo 2
    Home on the Range
$15.99
  • The Punisher
$12.99
  • GI Joe - Valor Venom
$9.99
  • Simpsons Gone Wild
    Scent of a Woman
    Bone Collector
    Road to Perdition
    Catch Me if You Can
    John Q
    The Siege
    Courage Under Fire
    Training Day
TARGET
PS2
$19.99
  • Socom 2
    ATV Offroad Fury 2
    Jak 2
    Ratchet & Clank 2
GBA
$79.99
  • System
$25.88
  • Pokemon FireRed
    Pokemon LeafGreen
$9.99
  • Carry Bag
PC
$49.99
  • Sims 2 w/ $5 GC
DVD
$??.??
  • Man on Fire
$34.99
  • Everybody Loves Raymond S1
    Survivor All-Stars S1
$19.99
  • Home on the Range
$16.99
  • Scooby Doo 2 w/ free 8 ct Kellogg's Pop Tarts
$14.99
  • GI Joe Valor Venom
2 for $20
  • Bringing Down the House
    Lizzie McGuire

Wow...talk about being early. Good job, trust. :)

Nothing overly exciting yet. It might be worth getting one of the two Pokémon games at Target, because we sure as heck won't be seeing their prices drop any lower in the near future...

wow,that was really quick,too bad i don't get paid until next monday (which i am getting a Xbox with).

Damn, I want one of those time machines...

Not much of intrest next week, but thanks for posting it of course!

$39.99

Law & Order Criminal Intent - The Third Year

What exactly are these. The Law & Order seasons on dvd arent that far yet ?

Incredibly smooth Trust.

Crappy ads though. Let's all gather round for a cheapassprayer that Best Buy will come through.

Thanks man.

I know it's still early, but I was hoping someone would have Burnout 3 for $39.99. This is one of the few games that I can't afford to be a cheap ass and wait months for a price drop.

However my cheapass will buy from a store that price matches!!!

Does it say the exact release date for Fable no one around my parts knows if its on tuesday, weds, or thursday plz tell me lol

[quote name='pimpinc333']Does it say the exact release date for Fable no one around my parts knows if its on tuesday, weds, or thursday plz tell me lol[/quote]

AFAIK, September 14th.

u sure that's the full thing? Not doubting you, but doesn't Def Jam fight for NY come out on the 14th? I also really gotta wonder why CC is advertising Silent Hill 4 so late?

thanks for being so early... another week or mostly just advertised retail prices and no sales... Pokemon at Target looks good though...

[quote name='notoriousxbox']$39.99

What exactly are these. The Law & Order seasons on dvd arent that far yet ?[/quote]

its exactly what it says....these bastards seem to think that we wont mind buying the 2nd or 3rd season of something, only to jump to the 14th season....its retarded imo....i wont buy any shows/movies out of order

Fry's in the SF/SJ/Oak Bay Area will have Pokemon for $23.99 each (FireRed or LeafGreen). Available by 4pm on Thursday 9/9.

Man I was hoping CC would give a $10 GC with Pokemon. $27.99 is still okay though since I got a GC from Day of Reckoning..but still. Maybe next week. Thanks again for the heads up Trust!

[quote name='akilshohen']u sure that's the full thing? Not doubting you, but doesn't Def Jam fight for NY come out on the 14th? I also really gotta wonder why CC is advertising Silent Hill 4 so late?[/quote]

Def Jam FFNY is coming out week of Sept 20th.

Thanks for posting the ads Trust.

Do you guys think target will let me substitute socom, jak ii, or ratchet and clank for Final Fantasy x-2 (44% offf) since they're not the same price?

Crap, I'm not even done with this week's ad yet. Nothing spectacular on this update. I can't wait for the After Thanksgiving sale. One of my favorite day's of the year.

[quote name='JunkyardGod']CIRCUIT CITY
PS2
$49.99

Silent Hill 4 w/ $10 GC

I thought MSRP on this game was 39.99 everywhere.[/quote]

It is. They put it at $49.99 so they wouldn't lose any money with an extra GC.

The Sly 2 deal sounds good, but I really don't want to go to Circuit City again after the argument I had with the idiot employee who worked there when I bought Star Ocean 3. The more he talked, the more dumb he became. He kept telling me FFXII is already released in Japan and it comes out this Christmas, just because the game was on CC schedule to release then, when Square Enix said themselves it won't be out until later in 2005. He also kept trying to get me to have interest in Fable, when I told him several times that I have read a lot about it, just doesn't cater to my interest.

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='notoriousxbox']$39.99

What exactly are these. The Law & Order seasons on dvd arent that far yet ?[/quote]

its exactly what it says....these bastards seem to think that we wont mind buying the 2nd or 3rd season of something, only to jump to the 14th season....its retarded imo....i wont buy any shows/movies out of order
[/quote]

That has to be one of the dumbest thing I have ever seen before. Me and my wife have started picking up the series on dvd, The original Law & order only has the first 2 seasons on dvd already and SVU has the 1st season.

[quote name='smartasien']Do you guys think target will let me substitute socom, jak ii, or ratchet and clank for Final Fantasy x-2 (44% offf) since they're not the same price?[/quote]Yes, unless the employees there decide to be asses. It can be any price, that's why they base their rainchecks on percentages rather than a dollar amount. Go for it!

At GAMESTOP on the Game release board it says "Fable" release date 9/15 and i asked the dude and he checked computer and told me the 15...i wonder if they cant meet their pre orders for the 14 or they are just idiots like usual....ill prolly buy it else where now.

Sept. 14th - Release date from Developer/Publisher.
Sept. 15th or 16th - When some Gamestop stores will receive the game and will start to sell them.

He told you the 15th because that is the day his shipment will arrive. The title is not big enough to warrant the expense of a same day sale. Remember there is shipping time from the developer/Publisher/Duplicators/Distributers to where ever your store is located. Mine is in upstate NY and we will receive it on the 16th. As far as pre-orders go, we can meet every one. Patience is the key and remember if is not a big title (Madden, Halo) it will be a couple days after the release date when the title will be available for purchase. Unless you are in Texas or California and a couple of other states, then it will be available the same day.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='JunkyardGod']CIRCUIT CITY
PS2
$49.99

Silent Hill 4 w/ $10 GC

I thought MSRP on this game was 39.99 everywhere.[/quote]

It is. They put it at $49.99 so they wouldn't lose any money with an extra GC.[/quote]

Price match it?

Is it common knowledge that Socom 2, Jak 2, and Ratchet & Clank 2 are dropping to $19.99? The target ad is the first to list them, but it seems like they are going to be Greatest Hits now.

[quote name='tmoney']Is it common knowledge that Socom 2, Jak 2, and Ratchet & Clank 2 are dropping to $19.99? The target ad is the first to list them, but it seems like they are going to be Greatest Hits now.[/quote]

Those are GH now, and there is a thread about it here somewhere.

What? Fable isn't big enough to warrant same-day?

Ehh, I guess it depends on your location. We got Silent Hill 4 same-day today. I didn't think that'd be enough to warrant same-day, but it is. Most EB's will have Fable in stock the afternoon of the 14th.. at least, mine will.

Not saying Fable is not a big thing, but to Gamestop it is is not. I should have express that and I apologize for the oversight. I really don't know how they choose which titles to get on the same day. I guess they do it by reserves, if it is over a certain number, they will ask the store manager to pick it up at the New Jersey distribution center. God bless EB if they get it on the afternoon of the 14th because our store in Upstate NY will get it on the 15th. But reflecting upon the situation more, we still give out paper credit slips on trade-ins while EB has a rechargle card set-up. Go figure! Someone is doing something right! "Preparing my resume for a Manager position at EB!!!" and it is not Gamestop!

[quote name='DigitalSpace'][quote name='tmoney']Is it common knowledge that Socom 2, Jak 2, and Ratchet & Clank 2 are dropping to $19.99? The target ad is the first to list them, but it seems like they are going to be Greatest Hits now.[/quote]

Those are GH now, and there is a thread about it here somewhere.[/quote]

They became GH today (Tuesday). They are in this week's CC ad, and I picked Jak 2 and Jet Li (non-GH covers) up today for $15 each after using BB GGC competitor coupons.

my CC dont accept BB GGC coupon. i want to use it on star ocean. the cashier went to ask the manager. she said only manufacturer's they accept. (and store coupon too)

bread's done
Back