Best Buy clearance, COD: Ghosts and ACIV: Black Flag LEs for $50 and more

Rotuhiiri

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
umm... this is great for folks in Canada. but I am not sure it would work in the US store wise. (says no stores within 100 miles of my zip code which is highly inaccurate).

so would this be in store as well?

edit- international ignorance is to blame. nice find OP!

Cod ghosts hardened edition only $50 on xbone and ps3. Buuuuuuuulshiiiiiit!!!!

Found this deal on RFD yesterday and my lack of will power resulted in me buying AC4 limited edition and CoD:Ghosts Hardened edition for X-Box One, as well as Arkham Origins Limited edition and Metal Gear Rising limited edition for X-Box 360. Looking forward to all of them!

How much was batman AO? Is it also on ckearance?

Nvm i was able to place an order for BATMAN as well... the picture however shows 360 version... not the collector edition at $49.99

I was able to snag ACIV Limited Edition in store for just under $50. Great deal! The regular edition without all the extras still goes for $60!

I was able to snag ACIV Limited Edition in store for just under $50. Great deal! The regular edition without all the extras still goes for $60!
Well, that's because the LE is on clearance. The normal edition has been on sale numerous times already for $40.

A LOT of these are sold out. Metal Gear Solid 3DS was going for a crazy price, $9.87. That Vita bundle for $140 was also great. Too bad it`s all gone.

A LOT of these are sold out. Metal Gear Solid 3DS was going for a crazy price, $9.87. That Vita bundle for $140 was also great. Too bad it`s all gone.
I think Metal Gear Solid for 3DS has been sold out for a while now. It was on clearance for $15 a while back. People may have bit on it back then.

I think Metal Gear Solid for 3DS has been sold out for a while now. It was on clearance for $15 a while back. People may have bit on it back then.
Not true, friend picked up one for $10 on friday. Consider it luck though and YMMV on whatever is left.

I managed to pick up stuff like Mario Tennis Open and Mario Party DS for $10 each at Kanata.

Not true, friend picked up one for $10 on friday. Consider it luck though and YMMV on whatever is left.

I managed to pick up stuff like Mario Tennis Open and Mario Party DS for $10 each at Kanata.
That's most likely luck. Both retailers are completely sold out in my area. I was lucky enough to find a copy at Walmart for $15.

Also, how did you get Mario Party DS for $10 when it's not even listed on their site?

There's stuff not listed on the site. I spotted an empty spot with that price for Mario Party DS, and picked up myself DmC PS3 for $10 and Dead Space 2 360 for $5.
None of these were in stock at my locals. I don't think they've had Mario Party DS in years.

That's most likely luck. Both retailers are completely sold out in my area. I was lucky enough to find a copy at Walmart for $15.

Also, how did you get Mario Party DS for $10 when it's not even listed on their site?
It's called, I walked into the store and it was on the shelf and it scanned for that.

In barrhaven, they actually had a label with the clearance price though.

In kanata, you had to scan everything yourself.

It's called, I walked into the store and it was on the shelf and it scanned for that.

In barrhaven, they actually had a label with the clearance price though.

In kanata, you had to scan everything yourself.
Like I said, my Best Buy/Futureshop didn't have any of these games in stock. All they had left were regular priced items.

bread's done
Back