Best Buy Clearance - Lots of PS4/X1 Games Added - $10-$20 - Rayman Legends, Thief, Skylanders, Dead Rising 3, MGS, & more

scott_matthews

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (99%)
Looks like Best Buy added quite a few titles to their clearance list.  As of right now, all of them are available for shipping.

Didn't see this posted yet.  Sorry if this is a dup post.

PS4

------------------------------------

Bound By Flame - 14.99 / 11.99

Just Dance 2014 - 14.99 / 11.99

Killzone Shadow Fall - 14.99 /11.99

Knack - 19.99 / 15.99

Lego Hobbit - 14.99 /11.99

Lego Movie - 19.99 / 15.99

Madden 25 - 14.99 / 11.99

Murdered: Soul Suspect - 14.99

NBA 2K14 - 15.99 / 12.79

NBA Live 14 - 11.99 / 9.59 

Order: 1888 Collector's Edition - 58.99

Rabbids Invasion - 14.99 / 11.99

Rayman Legends - 19.99 / 15.99

Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack - 14.99 / 11.99

Thief - 14.99 / 11.99

Trials Fusion - 19.99 / 15.99

Xbox One

------------------------------------

Dead Rising 3 - 19.99 / 15.99

Metal Gear Solid IV: Ground Zeroes - 13.99 /11.49

Murdered: Soul Suspect - 14.99 / 11.99

NBA Live 14 - 9.99 / 7.99

Project Spark Starter Pack - 19.99 / 15.99

Ryse - 19.99 / 15.99

Thief - 14.99 / 11.99

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - 15.99 / 12.79

I just posted some of the titles, but there are more for both X1 and PS4.  The overall sale lists are here:

PS4 Clearance List

Xbox One Clearance List

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to get Rayman Legends for the PS4

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/rayman-legends-playstation-4/3069036.p?id=1219087005455&skuId=3069036

However, it's store pickup only and there is no store near me, my friends, or my family which has it in.

Sucks too since I was going to use a Points Cert & GIft Card to pay it off.

If someone has one near by, I'd be willing to trade.

Anyways, I had the Wii U version (and the XB1) but the Wii U I didn't like the touch screen and the XB1 doesn't work when the system is offline (I can't get my XB1 to go online right now.. it's odd)

Soul suspect can be beaten in 5 hours. Buy it from gamestop and just return it when you are done. At least I recommend you doing so
I got it from Redbox and beat it that night.

The gameplay was ok, the plot was ok.. but I loved the Creepy Pasta/Urban Legend segments when you find all the clues in an area.

Soul suspect can be beaten in 5 hours. Buy it from gamestop and just return it when you are done. At least I recommend you doing so
I got it from Redbox and beat it that night.

The gameplay was ok, the plot was ok.. but I loved the Creepy Pasta/Urban Legend segments when you find all the clues in an area.
I liked it enough where I beat it and kept it. (non RPG) I usually never keep a game that is not an RPG post complete but I will plan to play this again someday.
Any replayability at all?

Yeah, that's what I should do. That would be the more fiscally responsible thing to do but I collect horror titles. Particularly the short ones. I can eat em up like watching a movie if they're good. Most people achievement hunt their second run through on an increased difficulty whereas I do just the opposite!

Good tip for those that want to just check it out though, thanks.

I bought :pS4: Warriors Orochi 3 for like $20 after GCU. Haven't decided if I'm going to keep it but only 1 BB had them left and I couldn't find any DW8. I love the DW games so this will probably end up staying in my collection anyway.

Doesn't appear to stack with GCU. Will still pickup one of the titles though.

Edit: Sorry it did, I was wrong.

Bestbuy....... you idiots.

I ordered Project Spark and Ryse last night and since they said NO bestbuy within 100 miles of me had them in stock.. they can ship them for free. no problem. The estimated delivery date with the free shipping was July 8th.

Got the UPS tracking #'s a few hours ago and just now looked at them. BOTH are shipping from the BB 8 miles from my house  :roll: And will be here on monday. I drove past that BB twice in the past 24 hours.. I could have just picked them up like I wanted to do.

Never had any use for BB, but GCU is just too damn good.

Anybody play Murdered Soul Suspect? Any CAG reviews?
I platted it on the PS4. It's enjoyable and worth a playthrough. But no replay value once you find all of the collectibles, do the few side quests, etc. I'm thinking though at some point the PS3 version becomes a Plus game, like Square Enix did with Thief.

I've played it, the story was really great. Fighting the demons souls or whatever they are can get annoying, but otherwise a really good game. Has some really interesting gameplay elements, but it not heavy on gameplay. The game is mostly story driven, which as I said is great. At a sale price, you can't go wrong. You'll get your money's worth.

If you like heavy rain and beyond two souls you will enjoy the game. Solid storyline but really short and there's a few glitches to worry about (one of them ca b be game breaking). The stealth segments against the demons weren't really good either but they aren't frequent

If you like heavy rain and beyond two souls you will enjoy the game. Solid storyline but really short and there's a few glitches to worry about (one of them ca b be game breaking). The stealth segments against the demons weren't really good either but they aren't frequent
It's also more and less interactive then those two games.

HR and BTS were pretty much interactive movies. While Murdered you explore entire areas and fly/walk through walls due to being a ghost.

I honestly have no love for HR or BTS.

I fully expect TR to be a GWG title in a month or two. Black Flag is the first retail title next month, and they HAVE to be giving TB out on LIVE to get people ready for RotTR's release, IMO. I'd skip it for that reason. Dead Rising and Ryse would be tempting if DLC were included.

damn waited too long for rayman. ANyone played sniper elite III? i hear the series is decent but never checked it out. was thining of getting that and black flag. Maybe warriors orochi too

I ordered Project Spark and Ryse last night and since they said NO bestbuy within 100 miles of me had them in stock.. they can ship them for free. no problem. The estimated delivery date with the free shipping was July 8th.

Got the UPS tracking #'s a few hours ago and just now looked at them. BOTH are shipping from the BB 8 miles from my house :roll: And will be here on monday. I drove past that BB twice in the past 24 hours.. I could have just picked them up like I wanted to do.

They don't allow in store pickup on items that have less than a certain amount. On games its normally 1 or 2. It prevents the system from generating an in-store pickup order for a store that has a high probability of not having in stock anymore. With shipping, if that store actually doesn't have it in stock they can have a different store ship it to you without any input on your part. In-store pickup would require you to contact them or they would have to cancel the order.

Got the UPS tracking #'s a few hours ago and just now looked at them. BOTH are shipping from the BB 8 miles from my house :roll: And will be here on monday. I drove past that BB twice in the past 24 hours.. I could have just picked them up like I wanted to do.

That how the ordering system works on everything. If the quantity in stock is under 3 you can't order it for store pick up. Its pretty common knowledge around here that unavailable for pickup doesn't necessarily mean it isn't there. Its not them being idiots, its them being smart and preventing multiple orders going through for the same low count product as the inventory system doesn't update immediately upon a sale. Avoids headaches with bitchy customers.

It's IN STOCK FOR PICK UP RIGHT NOW from same store.

For Ryse anyway.

So it's probably since I had 2 items in my cart, but they had a low number of copies for Project Spark.

And then they ship them separately... 

ZombiU wasn't showing up in store at my best buy... Went in anyway and it was the only one left on the bottom shelf! Passed on Ninja Gaiden 3

Stock won't show up on the website if there's less than three copies. This prevents multiple people from buying an item and having their orders canceled. A fairly elegant solution.

The stock check has been acting strange lately. Using Final Fantasy Type-0 as an example. I know my local store has at least ten copies. If I'm signed in and click on the game it will say it's "available for pickup 07/06/2015"( todays date meaning it's in stock) to the right under product availability. However, say I'm browsing PS4 games and come across it. if I click "check shipping & availability" and type in my zip code it will say that it's not in stock at any store in my area. Anyone else have this happen? Not sure if it's just my local store having this issue or what. It's been doing this for a few weeks now. Usually it's pretty accurate.

bread's done
Back