Best Buy Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingBrian

CAGiversary!
I was just at my local best buy an they were having a clearance on PS3 and Xbox 360 games. I wasn't paying attention to the PS3 games, sorry.

Xbox 360

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames - $10
FaceBreaker - $15
Halo 3 - $20
Tom Clancy's End War w/ Wireless Headset - $50

[quote name='smashingradioheads']ah, I smell the stench of a newbie[/QUOTE]

Wow. Such class. Why don't you try helping him and suggest that he post this in BB YMMV thread or what ever you're going to complain about. People like you make new people feel very unwelcome here. He is just trying to contribute.

[quote name='Airik']Wow. Such class. Why don't you try helping him and suggest that he post this in BB YMMV thread or what ever you're going to complain about. People like you make new people feel very unwelcome here. He is just trying to contribute.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, this is the kind of person we'll always have to deal with on the Internet. Further justifies why I prefer single player games...

[quote name='AwRy108']Sadly, this is the kind of person we'll always have to deal with on the Internet. Further justifies why I prefer single player games...[/QUOTE]

The singleplayer of The Internet is pretty short and repetitive though. :( I feel like I got ripped off and should've waited for a price drop.

[quote name='georox']The singleplayer of The Internet is pretty short and repetitive though. :( I feel like I got ripped off and should've waited for a price drop.[/QUOTE]
Haven't you heard? Comcast has a price drop of The Internet. Only problem seems to be is that they charge you a 30 dollar convenience fee, a 50 dollars for tech support and a 200 dollar "mystery" fee. Enjoy!

[quote name='smashingradioheads']ah, I smell the stench of a newbie[/QUOTE]

I can smell u being an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back