Best Buy Coupon $10 off $75 and Halo 3 Tournament

snakelda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I just got an email from Best Buy with a coupon of $10 off $75.Here's the link to the coupon.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offer valid 9/21/2007–10/06/2007. In store only.It's for Games and Accessories only and No Hardware.[/FONT]It also showed a Halo 3 Tournament.

I fixed the title.Happy?

Please be moe informing in the description if you are posting about a game deal. "OMG! Lulz" isn't very informative..

Sorry but I had to say it.

Hmm. This makes me wanna go buy Halo 3 at Best Buy -- combined with the promos they are offering, AND I have a $5 reward zone certificate to boot.

[quote name='snakelda']I know.....but I want it to stay like that....[/quote]Fix the title of the thread or quit posting. The retarded title disrupts the flow of the deals forum.

Cool I got one too on my email and I still have $5 reward certificate! :) Now I can saved $15, yay! Recently, I was gonna use those coupon from 9/05~9/20 but I couldn't find any game or accesories I want. I skipped this and I decided to wait for the next game to come out. And now this with Halo 3 tournament was a special deal for me but too bad, I already preordered Halo 3 Legendary Edition at Walmart with employer's discount! :)

Here is the link:

http://emailinfo.bestbuy.com/pp/editor_NET/v3/CampaignWrapper.aspx?E=8422;358079;1122958325;1;02&R=T1_CMP_8365&A=1007&ci=8365

The deal is that you, "Get $10 off instantly, when you buy $75 in games and accesories" (Offer valid 9/21/2007 - 10/06/2007. In Store Only).

It is the same coupon as the last one, only different dates.

The Halo3 deal is just a link to the Best Buy site:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat131400050000&type=category&DCMP=rdr0001143

It talks about the XBL marketing campaign with Pontiac. From Sept 25th to Sept 27th, MS is allowing free access to XBL Gold, so everyone can play Halo3 online even if they don't have a Gold membership. Pontiac is giving away a car, Samsung is giving away some Home Theater set-up, and MS is giving out a boatload of MS Points. It's all old news, and the Thread Headline is misleading; it's not a BestBuy Halo3 tournament, it's a sweepstakes.

Here is a question to anybody that used the previous version of this coupon that just expired: since the wording is technically a little vague, do you have to buy both games and accessories in the same $75 purchase for it to work? Or could one just buy a few games, or for that matter Halo 3 LE and still have the discount apply?

If I already preorderd halo 3 CE at best buy with a $5 down payment, can I still use this coupon on Halo 3 and what ever I buy?

bread's done
Back