Best Buy Coupon 10% Off Games, Movies, & Music expires 10/22/07

I don't know about your state but in NC if you go to the post office and get the change of address form, there's a 10% BB coupon that expires in 1/08. It's on select things (not games) but helpful if you want an HDTV or other stuff.

Thanks....I haven't logged in there in a while. I just got 100 birthday points...yeah! Another $5 certificate coming soon. $25 now total to spend...what to buy.

[quote name='withered']I don't know about your state but in NC if you go to the post office and get the change of address form, there's a 10% BB coupon that expires in 1/08. It's on select things (not games) but helpful if you want an HDTV or other stuff.[/quote]

I just used this coupon on an HDTV and saved $100 bucks. Worked even though item was on sale!

[quote name='psunami']Thanks OP. Planning on using this for MLB Power Pros on the Wii today.[/QUOTE]

How ironic, mii too!

[quote name='Sgt Grumbles']Is the coupon supposed to be blank? The PDF I see only has the Best Buy Reward Zone logo and a barcode.[/quote]
I had the same problem in Preview on my Macbook, but it does display OK in Adobe Reader. However, Adobe Reader seems to struggle with it - it displays very slowly. I think somethings wrong with the file, yes, but you can open it in Adobe Reader.

[quote name='crunchewy']I had the same problem in Preview on my Macbook, but it does display OK in Adobe Reader. However, Adobe Reader seems to struggle with it - it displays very slowly. I think somethings wrong with the file, yes, but you can open it in Adobe Reader.[/quote]

I imported it with photoshop and saved as a jpg if anyone is still having issues viewing the PDF...

[quote name='fretster']I imported it with photoshop and saved as a jpg if anyone is still having issues viewing the PDF...

[/quote]

thanks for the pic

Has anyone tried to use this on game accessories? Don't really have any games I need to get 10% off, but if Wii points don't get the discount, I guess I could find something else.

I've got a question. Has anyone ever tried using any of these coupons on Wii Virutal Console cards or like World of Warcraft game cards? I've always wondered if they work on them.

[quote name='haddes911']I've got a question. Has anyone ever tried using any of these coupons on Wii Virutal Console cards or like World of Warcraft game cards? I've always wondered if they work on them.[/QUOTE]

They're considered an accessory. So if it works for accessories, it'll work for them.

[quote name='nicz888']can i used this on rock band, if i choose to pay for it in full instead of preordering it.[/QUOTE]

I would assume so.

[quote name='Bluesilo']Hmmm Orange Box PC CC price match for 37.99 and 10% this is looking better and better.[/quote]

the coupon says "regularly priced;" will they allow this coupon after PM? (which could be a 110% PM, YMMV)

[quote name='vexingv']the coupon says "regularly priced;" will they allow this coupon after PM? (which could be a 110% PM, YMMV)[/quote]

I don't think they'll let you PM and use the coupon (as was stated earlier). However, don't be fooled by the "regularly priced" bit. The last two times I've used one of these coupons (including one on Tuesday) I've bought stuff that was on sale, and it took off the 10% without any problems. Heck, last month I bought Grounded for Life Season 5 on DVD the week it came out, while it was on sale. The coupon also says that it excludes new release DVDs. Riiiiiight.

Nice. I had trouble using this with the Summer of Entertainment Certificate though, not sure why but they shot me down at CS saying I couldn't combine the two. Pretty lame if you ask me since RW Certificates should be allowed with coupons, but I'm sure I'll spend another $10 there this month I can use that on.

[quote name='botticus']Has anyone tried to use this on game accessories? Don't really have any games I need to get 10% off, but if Wii points don't get the discount, I guess I could find something else.[/quote]

I wouldn't count on the coupons working for accessories. I tried to use a coupon that stated it excludes Game Hardware on Guitar Hero II, and I got shot down. The manager told me they consider the guitar controller in the box to be "Hardware".

So I wouldn't count on this helping you get Rock Band or Guitar Hero III.

used it on HD-DVD drive with heroes offer - YMMV. Had to take them to the website and show them that it is listed as a Video Game Accessory and not Video Game Hardware.

FYI, according to the manager at my local BB, the coupon is supposed to only be for accessories in the listed areas. I tried using it on Beautiful Katamari only to have them school me on it. Still a good coupon if you want to get points or controllers. I think the thread title is a little misleading, unless you get a not so bright cashier to override the sale.

[quote name='xrayzwei']FYI, according to the manager at my local BB, the coupon is supposed to only be for accessories in the listed areas. I tried using it on Beautiful Katamari only to have them school me on it. Still a good coupon if you want to get points or controllers. I think the thread title is a little misleading, unless you get a not so bright cashier to override the sale.[/quote]Wow, you're right. I didn't even read the coupon very clearly, because these are almost always "10% off regularly priced music, movies or video games." Guess I'll be getting some Wii points today.

I frankly had a problem with this coupon yesterday. I was picking up Drawn to Life (DS), which was on sale and the $5 Mass Effect preorder disk. In the past, this type of coupon would have worked on both. This time it didn't scan, they typed it in, showed up, but apparently didn't apply to either item. Granted, there is that whole "regularly priced" provision, but that never used to matter at BB before, so I am not sure if they are tightening the applicability of these coupons.

[quote name='Chaser-1']The only place it says accessories is under "MP3 Accessories". Games, dvds, and music are all fair game.[/quote]Except "video game" is singular, which means it's saying "video game and MP3 accessories" or it's just a poorly written coupon. Either way, I would rather it be for accessories than games since I want points, so works for me.

Cool. Well I'm going to attempt to pick up Zack and Wiki today, though I doubt I'll find it in stores before tomorrow. I must say though, I'm worried about finding ZW at Best Buy, as they don't have a listing for the game yet on their website.

[quote name='Dibol13']kinda late timing on posting

this is not a repost[/quote]

i posted this on the 10th but i guess it got over looked. i had to bump this to get attention to it

Picked up my Wii points. It didn't take the discount, but she was equally confused as to whether it applied to accessories or games, so she adjusted it.

bread's done
Back