Best Buy coupon sale - $5 off all PS2, DS, & Xbox360 games

BARRICADE_28

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I found a flyer book of game coupons for this summer-long sale BestBuy Canada is having. You can probably find one of these gaming coupons booklets at your BestBuy store. Coupons for $5 off any PS2, DS, & Xbox 360 game. There's also a whole bunch of $5-off coupons for indidvual PS2, DS, & 360 games but they don't really matter because of the "$5 off any PS2, DS, 360 game" coupons. Also there's a coupon for $20 off a Nintendo DS Electric Blue console. Sale runs from June 23 to August 31, 2006.

please scan the coupon.... an anyone know of the Best buy in the states have these coupons or just there

time to invade canada LOL

Not cool!! I was just in Canada visiting some family, and now that I'm back in the states, some sales start happening!!!

Oh well, spending time with relatives is better than playing games!

Plus, that CC sale is killing me!

I have that coupon book, after they gave it to me for buying one Xbox game...I'll try to scan it, but don't know if they'll accept scanned copies of the coupon book showing $5 off a dozen games.

[quote name='slidecage']please scan the coupon.... an anyone know of the Best buy in the states have these coupons or just there

time to invade canada LOL[/QUOTE]

i'm pretty sure i read in the booklet they don't accept copies of the coupons. And its only available in Canada, at least this booklet. Maybe the U.S. has a similar sale going?

on the book its says that it only works in canada but you can try it in the states.....and i wish they didnt put 10 dollar requirment on the thing..cuz than i could have gotten free games

bread's done
Back