Best Buy Coupons

jetlag16

CAGiversary!
Was browsing the Best Buy site and happened to come across a page with some coupons on it.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&cmp=&id=pcmcat81200050016
Coupons have changed, new week! Now it has a coupon for Sid Meier's Civilization IV, for $29.99. Also, there is a coupon for $5.00 off the PSP Tech Pack.

They also have $10 off a gaming chair with the purchase of $30 or more in Video Game hardware or software. *Some restrictions apply*
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat57700050030

Though the selection and prices aren't the best, its still better than nothing.
Here's a link to the special offers page they have.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat8400050004
Glad to help out if I can.

Well, in the days before wireless controllers, we needed gamer chairs because you had to sit on the floor to play your games since the controllers rarely reached the couch. These days, I can't see as much use for them since all my controllers are wireless and I have controller extensions for accessories like Guitar Hero.

My BB had stacks and stacks of printed out coupons for various games. They were mostly $5 off coupons. I wish that I had more time at the time to take a look at them.

[quote name='lurknomore']My BB had stacks and stacks of printed out coupons for various games. They were mostly $5 off coupons. I wish that I had more time at the time to take a look at them.[/QUOTE]

My brother-in-law found a bunch of these tonight. I will try to post them tomorrow...

has anyone tried to use the $10 off coupons today(i know they expired yesterday, but maybe the system will still accept them the way they will accept the 2005 GGC?)

[quote name='shieryda']My brother-in-law found a bunch of these tonight. I will try to post them tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm sure that we would all appreciate that. I wasn't thinking, and I didn't take one.

[quote name='lurknomore']Thanks. I'm sure that we would all appreciate that. I wasn't thinking, and I didn't take one.[/QUOTE]
It's weird, because I stopped by a BB on the way home last night, and didn't see these coupons. I really wasn't looking, though. My brother-in-law says he found a big stack of them near the stereos. Like maybe someone had them in hand, and then set them down and walked away.

[quote name='Rictor']I saw an ad flyer with the 360 stuff that had a bunch of $5 coupons in it.[/QUOTE]

I have that too, here are the deals from it:
$5 off Gun
$5 Off Viewtiful Joe DS
$5 Off TH american wate land
$5 Off Viewtiful joe red hot rumble
$5 Off true crime new york city
$5 Off Karaoke revolution party
$5 Off call of duty big red one
$5 Off DDr ultramix 3
and alot more....

The one coupon on there that was of any interest to me was the $5 of any X-Box platinum hits game. My roommate picked up a game for $15 yesterday.

The coupons say "no copies", so I'm not sure if scanning them on here would do any good. On the other hand, I do believe that the previous $10 off coupon also said "no copies".

I was able to Get "Gun" for Xbox by pm'ing from Fry's ($17.99), then used one of the $5 off coupons. I then prcceeded to use a GGC that had $8.74 on it, followed by another GGC with $5.30 on it.:bouncy:

A good game for free, don't you think?

I have the coupons scanned, but I can't figure out how to upload them here. I think I need to use an image host, but I can't find one that supports PDF.

bread's done
Back