BEST BUY: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4/Xbox One) - 39.99/31.99 w/ GCU

Puddin_Puff

CAGiversary!
Hi!

BEST BUY --> Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4/Xbox One) 39.99/31.99 W/ GCU!

Sorry about the missing link, this is my first post and I'm unable to provide a link until after 3 posts.

Enjoy!  :D/

Damn, wish this was one of the games that also gave $20 off to GCU members.  I think I'll wait for it to drop further.

Tempting. Been wanting to pick this up again. Played the hell out of the original release from day one then sold it after six months. Never got the DLC. I think I can wait for it to go cheaper. I can see it going for $20-$25 before to long.  

Been waiting for this to go on sale. Have the frameratr issues on the Xbox one version been addressed?
Not that I am personally aware of, though the last bit of news I had read was that it will be addressed. From is typically pretty good at addressing concerns that gamers have voiced.

I would buy this game again if i didn't already have it for Xbox One. Love it and I haven't seen many frame rate issues if any. It looks so much better than the 360 version and has a fairly active community. I've really enjoyed it and it's a huge game with tons of replay value ... would definitely recommend it at this price.

Good eye, OP.  I suspect this might be the new MSRP since neither BB or Amazon show the savings of an 'original price' on the product page...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am dying for a sub $30 price. I got the plat on ps3. I would have bitten if I wasnt so engrossed in eso though.

this will be $19.99 soon enough imo. i just got in on far cry 4 for $19.99 so i'll beat that first and buy for whatever price its at when im done. just wondering if i should trade in mario party 10 or not for it since its still $23 trade in credit right now.

I would buy this game again if i didn't already have it for Xbox One. Love it and I haven't seen many frame rate issues if any. It looks so much better than the 360 version and has a fairly active community. I've really enjoyed it and it's a huge game with tons of replay value ... would definitely recommend it at this price.
I agree, the XB1 frame rate "issues" are massively over-stated. I've had no issues either, it looks great and smooth as ice - and I've played the old 360 version to death, so it is a huge improvement. It's really only during infrequent cut scenes, and even the PS4 has some issues there as well.

I MUST FINISH THE WITCHER 3. I MUST FINISH THE WITCHER 3. I MUST FINISH THE WITCHER 3.
Yeah, me too. Just got back at it after finishing up Batman. So massive. Can't wait to get back to Dark Souls 2 and Shadow of Mordor. Oh and Sunset Overdrive. Sigh.

bread's done
Back