Best Buy Deal of the Day - 11/2/11 Tony Hawk Shred/Ride Bundles $9.99 (In Store Only)

I just picked my copy up. There was 2 more at the pickup desk. Also, the games were marked on the shelf $9.99. My son will be happy.

I was going to pick it up for $10 today but the girl told me that a guy took the last copy for both systems.

Damn, my room's already filled with:

- 3 Guitar Heroes
- 1 Rockband Drum Set
- 1 DJ Hero Turntable
- 1 Cabela's Hunting Rifle
- 1 Rapala Fishing Pole
- 1 Donkey Kong Bongo
- 1 Wii Fit Board
- 2 DDR Dance Mats (yup, still have those)

Don't know if I can fit anymore peripherals in there...

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Damn, my room's already filled with:

- 3 Guitar Heroes
- 1 Rockband Drum Set
- 1 DJ Hero Turntable
- 1 Rapala Fishing Pole
- 1 Donkey Kong Bongo
- 1 Wii Fit Board

Don't know if I can fit anymore peripherals in there...[/QUOTE]
And where exactly do you sleep? On one of the dance pads while the other covers you? I kid. My room would look the same, I have a whole house for all of that stuff. I bought a $1200 drum kit for Rock band 3 lol.

[quote name='SaveFarris']The Perfect-est White Elephant Gift EVAH!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I thought a teapot with a bunch of trinkets shoved into it was the beat white elephant gift...

For anyone who is a collector this is easily worth $10 for the peripheral. Just keep it sealed and wait a few years....

I had a $5 RZ coupon, So it was 5 bucks plus change out the door. I am thinking that plus a bottle of booze and some friends on a friday night will be worth the investment.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Damn, my room's already filled with:

- 3 Guitar Heroes
- 1 Rockband Drum Set
- 1 DJ Hero Turntable
- 1 Rapala Fishing Pole
- 1 Donkey Kong Bongo
- 1 Wii Fit Board

Don't know if I can fit anymore peripherals in there...[/QUOTE]

I wish that was all I had, that's amateur hour partner. :cry:

Considering getting 2 Shred's for the PS3, with plans to trade the games back in, making the boards about $1 a piece. Will eventually get the games again when they're super cheap.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']I wish that was all I had, that's amateur hour partner. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Really. All I have is a guitar Hero ps2 set that I have been trying to sell on fleabay for forever (got it for $4 at a local sears, was just too good to pass up). And 5 halo legendary edition crap as I just yanked out the codes and game because my 3 local BBYs had 15 total when they clearanced it to $40.

Even at that my wife complains for me to get that stuff out. Guess I'm glad that I'm only an amatuer. Would hate to see what my wife would do if I had as mich as you guys.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Really. All I have is a guitar Hero ps2 set that I have been trying to sell on fleabay for forever (got it for $4 at a local sears, was just too good to pass up). And 5 halo legendary edition crap as I just yanked out the codes and game because my 3 local BBYs had 15 total when they clearanced it to $40.

Even at that my wife complains for me to get that stuff out. Guess I'm glad that I'm only an amatuer. Would hate to see what my wife would do if I had as mich as you guys.[/QUOTE]

I'll try to think of things I have, music accessories only

Wii
Rock Band 1 guitar, Rock Band 2 guitar, 2x Guitar Hero World Tour guitars, Rock Band 1 drums, Guitar Hero World Tour drums, Rock Band 3 keyboard, DJ Hero turntable, set of PopStar Guitar Air Gs

PS3
2x Guitar Hero World Tour guitars, 2x Band Hero/Guitar Hero 5 guitars, Rock Band 1 drums, Guitar Hero World Tour drums, DJ Hero turntable, DJ Hero Renegade Edition turntable/set up

PS2
2x Wireless Red Octane guitars (white ones), 2x Guitar Hero World Tour guitars, GHIII Les Paul, Taiko Drum Master drum, Red Octane Taiko drum

Probably gonna try to dump the PS2 guitars on craigslist, hopefully I can get $5-$10 a guitar. Possibly get rid of the 2 PS3 GHWT guitars.

Those are what I consider personal collection. I also have things that I've accumulated, hadn't got around to getting rid of.

PS3 Band Hero drums, (guitar got added to personal collection)
Wii Beatles RB LE drums, mic, mic stand, (sold Hofner on eBay around release date)
360 Beatles Hofner bass, mic, mic stand (gave drums away to a friend)
PS2 2x wired Red Octane guitars

Ok, so here is some warning for those who are thinking about picking this up...
calibration on the board does not work.
A quick google search came up with TONS of people with the same issue of not being able to calibrate the board (which means you can not play the game)
I tried for over an hour (using most of the crazy suggestions) and gave up
if anyone has some helpful advice let me know

bread's done
Back