Best buy deal of the day Assassin's creed black flag $24.99 dual shock 3 $29.99 "GOLD"

I must be seeing the ad go up in stages. It shows the DEAL OF THE DAY! but says its still $60 guessing it will drop later on tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's $24.99 if you add it to your cart or $19.99 with GCU. Duelshock is $29.99

HEADS UP:

Those looking to use the upgrade code for ps4 and xbox one on the ps3 and 360 copies:  The code is expired. Found this out the hard way. so if you want the ps4 / xbone one, you just have to bite the bullet

*is a GCU member and has already bought AC4 3 times total across all platforms*

*siiiiiiiiiiigh* :-({|=

Someone try applying the coupon to the WiiU version. I want to know whether it's going to be only $1 less than last time at $5 or if they really BBY mathed it up and it came out free or something.

HEADS UP:

Those looking to use the upgrade code for ps4 and xbox one on the ps3 and 360 copies: The code is expired. Found this out the hard way. so if you want the ps4 / xbone one, you just have to bite the bullet

Sony says they extended the PS3 one until the end of March.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5024/~/ps3-to-ps4-digital-upgrade-program

Please note: Disc based codes will need to be redeemed before:

• March 31, 2014 (Call of Duty: Ghosts)
  • March 28, 2014 (Battlefield 4)
  • March 31, 2014 (Assassin's Creed IV)

HEADS UP:

Those looking to use the upgrade code for ps4 and xbox one on the ps3 and 360 copies: The code is expired. Found this out the hard way. so if you want the ps4 / xbone one, you just have to bite the bullet
are u sure, the ps4 upgrade code does not expire till 3/31/2014

Someone try applying the coupon to the WiiU version. I want to know whether it's going to be only $1 less than last time at $5 or if they really BBY mathed it up and it came out free or something.

Sony says they extended the PS3 one until the end of March.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5024/~/ps3-to-ps4-digital-upgrade-program

Please note: Disc based codes will need to be redeemed before:

• March 31, 2014 (Call of Duty: Ghosts)
  • March 28, 2014 (Battlefield 4)
  • March 31, 2014 (Assassin's Creed IV)
Thanks for letting me know, i was unaware of this!

For some reason it reduced Black Flag Wii U to 1 dollar for me.

Bought because I was going to get some Eshop cards anyway so figured I could score a few extra bucks for trading this in somwhere, bought some Eshop cards to get the free shipping and for whatever reason Black Flag took off 23.99.

Just checked the trade in value for wiiu black flag and it's $1. Not sure what it was before this deal but either someone there was smart to realize what could be done or somewhere here is a spy.

Just checked the trade in value for wiiu black flag and it's $1. Not sure what it was before this deal but either someone there was smart to realize what could be done or somewhere here is a spy.
During the 100% trade in the total with 100% was very low and probably stay that way considering how many times it been on sale already

I wonder if I price match the gold controller at Fry's will I still get the free Last of Us game.

Crap inventory checker says no gold controllers in stock. Oh well.

Just in case anyone is on the fence about buying this for themselves it's great. I started it last night and already played somewhere near 16 hours and is the most fun I've had with one of these games since AC2.

Why do some people who are GCU get coupons and other's don't?

Had to have signed up back before the change over and had and active sub with the magazine.

I've returned this in the past sealed after buying it with GCU. Does that deduct from my 3? I'm in for $1 but I don't wanna jeopardize my discount. If be pissed to find out I was booted from this program over something stupid like that. Kinda of a crap rule.

I've returned this in the past sealed after buying it with GCU. Does that deduct from my 3? I'm in for $1 but I don't wanna jeopardize my discount. If be pissed to find out I was booted from this program over something stupid like that. Kinda of a crap rule.
No, a return still counts as having bought it towards the cap.

The PS3 to PS4 upgrade code absolutely still works, and you don't need a PS4 to activate it or buy the game.  I have the PS4 version in my download history now for when I actually get one later this year.

is that a decent price for the controller? I wanted to get a pink one for my niece when she plays ps3 with me but never really see them drop below 39.99. I hear some of the odd colored controllers seem to be cheaply made though. Is the gold one as good as the regular controllers or is it one of the cheapy ones?

Has anyone try using their AC4 online code again. I just put mine code in for fun and it is working again.  I got the game for $6 few weeks back. I can get it again for $1 if i want it.

bread's done
Back