Best Buy Devil May Cry $10 RE6 deal

• Thread starter Deleted member 182844
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 182844

If you buy the bundle, can you return Devil May Cry? I just wanna score Resident Evil 6 for $10 (I'm not too worried about the complaints about the game since I enjoyed 5).

I don't think it's going to work as it's probably bundled in the system so taking it back will probably cost you :(

[quote name='bshirk'](I'm not too worried about the complaints about the game since I enjoyed 5).[/QUOTE]

If you enjoyed 5, you'll enjoy this. I only played both co-op, and enjoyed both a lot, but I can see how they'd be worse single player experiences.

There's being a CAG, and then there's being kind of a jerk. Best Buy has been trying hard to remain viable. I guess I'm defending them a bit because they've done pretty well by us CAGs for the last year.

[quote name='mkelehan']If you enjoyed 5, you'll enjoy this. I only played both co-op, and enjoyed both a lot, but I can see how they'd be worse single player experiences.[/QUOTE]
Now, now, that's a bit misleading. If you liked 4 or 5, you will at least be able to tolerate 6 and its many short comings. It is so deeply flawed that you just have to wonder what went wrong and when. I just completed it myself am now hoping that some of the guys from Visceral get to take a crack at the next one, otherwise I probably wont even bother with it.

Someone give it a try. You'll never know until you actually do it. Worst case scenario you just return both games and get your money back.

[quote name='conker241']Anyone try this yet?[/QUOTE]

I just purchased it today, and according to the receipt you get charged the full non-bundle price on the item you keep if you make a return. I'll probably just end up returning both.

[quote name='midloo']There's being a CAG, and then there's being kind of a jerk. Best Buy has been trying hard to remain viable. I guess I'm defending them a bit because they've done pretty well by us CAGs for the last year.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I don't think they've done well for us CAGs this year. @Gamer was good for 2 or 3 months, but poor the rest of 2012. Their online deals also were weak in comparison to 2011.

[quote name='bshirk']I disagree. I don't think they've done well for us CAGs this year. @Gamer was good for 2 or 3 months, but poor the rest of 2012. Their online deals also were weak in comparison to 2011.[/QUOTE]

So which B&M store did better? Target? Wal-mart?

[quote name='GBAstar']So which B&M store did better? Target? Wal-mart?[/QUOTE]

I'd say Best Buy wins for B&M, though Gamestop came close with all those Sony HD collections for $10-20.

bread's done
Back