Best Buy - Digital iTunes cards 20% off. TODAY ONLY

Heh, I'm still sitting on a bunch of credit from last time, but it's still hard to pass up. About the time that I do, I'll run out and there won't be another sale for a while... :lol:

can anybody tell me if i can use these for mac app store purchases? im unclear if that store pulls from an itunes balance.

[quote name='paz9x']can anybody tell me if i can use these for mac app store purchases? im unclear if that store pulls from an itunes balance.[/QUOTE]

I believe your Apple account is one universal account as far as Apple digital products go. So if you add credits to your account you can use it on iTunes, AppStore, etc. So I would assume that applies to MacApps as well.

What's the best way to sell itunes cards? I need to use my rz cert but I don't want to buy anything at bb now.

[quote name='MochaRaf']I believe your Apple account is one universal account as far as Apple digital products go. So if you add credits to your account you can use it on iTunes, AppStore, etc. So I would assume that applies to MacApps as well.[/QUOTE]
excellent, thank you.

does seem to happen fairly often. Of course as soon as you hold off and wait for the next one it will be Black Friday before it happens again.

Has anyone ever seen Gamestop put their Itunes cards on sale? I would love to use my credit their instead of burning through my BBY credit.

[quote name='mrclutch']does seem to happen fairly often. Of course as soon as you hold off and wait for the next one it will be Black Friday before it happens again.

Has anyone ever seen Gamestop put their Itunes cards on sale? I would love to use my credit their instead of burning through my BBY credit.[/QUOTE]

I know i broke down and bought a 15 dollar card. Darn you CAG, I just got a Itunes gift card for easter. But thanks though cause my funds were about out.

bread's done
Back