Best Buy Doorcrasher Days - Various Wii/360/PS3 games for 14.99

[quote name='magiic']Ps3 Vegas sold out[/quote]

You can always go to FS, WM, or Zellers for a PM. I went to FS this morning simply bc it was on my way to work. Had no problems at all.

[quote name='Spades22']mmm r6:v is tempting....should I get Rainbox Six Vegas or Stranglehold? (Both are 15$)[/quote]

If you ever play online at all, or if you've got friends who have Vegas, I'd recommend that.

I have both games (and just recently got Stranglehold from the EB deal and haven't played it yet), but Vegas is very good with 4-player Co-op, and 2-player splitscreen.

And, I think the Stranglehold deal is over now also.

ah ok, well whatever I wasnt terribly interested in stranglehold. I REALLY liked the R6V multiplayer demo (and the sp), so I think I'll go for that then. Only thing holding me back from buying it right now is that I won't be able to actually play it multiplayer for a LONG time (months) and by then 15$ will probably be regular price...

[quote name='Spades22']ah ok, well whatever I wasnt terribly interested in stranglehold. I REALLY liked the R6V multiplayer demo (and the sp), so I think I'll go for that then. Only thing holding me back from buying it right now is that I won't be able to actually play it multiplayer for a LONG time (months) and by then 15$ will probably be regular price...[/quote]

There are quite a few modes that you can play in single-player that'll keep the game rolling along. And if you want to play multiplayer, I'm sure there are plenty of 48 hour codes floating around that you could use whenever you want.

Just a quick question about rainbow six. Is the story campaign different when played co-op splitscreen with two players vs just playing through the story singleplayer? The ign review said that the story telling devices are missing when played through with co-op.

[quote name='tattashot']Just a quick question about rainbow six. Is the story campaign different when played co-op splitscreen with two players vs just playing through the story singleplayer? The ign review said that the story telling devices are missing when played through with co-op.[/quote]

Yep, the story cutscene are gone when playing in coop. You just play through the SP maps going forward and kill terrorists. Thats it.

Vegas 2 fixes that by making the gameplay identical in SP and coop but at the same time they had to cut down the coop from 4 players to 2.

I worked on both games and I can say that I prefer the first one. SP is longer and the MP maps are more fun. If you can, get the 360 version, its much better.

[quote name='vibinvo']You can always go to FS, WM, or Zellers for a PM. I went to FS this morning simply bc it was on my way to work. Had no problems at all.[/quote]

No Best Buy on the island so no PM

[quote name='titanium']Yep, the story cutscene are gone when playing in coop. You just play through the SP maps going forward and kill terrorists. Thats it.

Vegas 2 fixes that by making the gameplay identical in SP and coop but at the same time they had to cut down the coop from 4 players to 2.

I worked on both games and I can say that I prefer the first one. SP is longer and the MP maps are more fun. If you can, get the 360 version, its much better.[/quote]

Get Ubisoft to get rid of those ridiculous Multiplayer Achievements please!

(and could you hook me up with a job? :D)

I decided to see what all the fuss is about and bought Rainbow Six Vegas from the Best Buy across from Metrotown. They have a lot more copies.

anyone up to try some rainbow 6 terrorist hunt online? I already have the game rented and nearly finished the campaign, but the coop mode online looked like it might be worth a try. my gamertag is dinopirate.

bread's done
Back