Best Buy DOTD: $75 Gift Card + Free Game with Select Xbox One Consoles

I ordered the white Quantum Break Xbox One with free Overwatch game. It was $370 including tax. I will be getting the $75 Best Buy gift card, $50 lower price, and trading in Overwatch to GameStop for $48.

The Quantum Break Xbox One only cost me $197 including tax. I will be playing this and trading it for the new Xbox Slim when it's released. :D

Has anyone tried today to pick it up to get the $50 off but still keep the free game from last week and the $75 gift card, did you have any issues? Also was there any problem with trading an X360 in and doing this?

Has anyone tried today to pick it up to get the $50 off but still keep the free game from last week and the $75 gift card, did you have any issues? Also was there any problem with trading an X360 in and doing this?
i havent tried, but id imagine doing all that would make a best buy employee's head explode

Store doesn't open for another 2 hrs for me but I got a couple of stops so probably be noonish before I can confirm

Edit 4hrs from now

Last edited by a moderator:
Store doesn't open for another 2 hrs for me but I got a couple of stops so probably be noonish before I can confirm

Edit 4hrs from now
Can't wait. Finally get to play Quantum Break, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct. :D/

Picked up mine as well and as already mentioned by others, amount was adjusted to current price automatically.

$300 out the door for the white xb1 quantum break/allen wake bundle

Once the $75 gift card arrives, I'll go back to Best Buy and turn that into $75 cash (by taking a store receipt of a speaker I bought a couple weeks ago and applying the gift card to it and getting $75 cash back.

And when I receive COD Infinite Warfare, I'll sell that for $50.

+ $10 reward certificate for Infinite Warfare pre-order bonus

+ 250 ($5) reward points for the Xbox One.

so...kinda/sorta $160 in the end.

Picked mine up. Price adjusted automatically to the lower price.

Picked up mine as well and as already mentioned by others, amount was adjusted to current price automatically.

$300 out the door for the white xb1 quantum break/allen wake bundle

Once the $75 gift card arrives, I'll go back to Best Buy and turn that into $75 cash (by taking a store receipt of a speaker I bought a couple weeks ago and applying the gift card to it and getting $75 cash back.

And when I receive COD Infinite Warfare, I'll sell that for $50.

$175 total in the end + $10 reward certificate for Infinite Warfare pre-order bonus.
Are you guys going to open it or wait a few weeks for E3 of the announcement of Xbox Slim and Xbox Scorpio?

Easy automatic adjustment.

And thanks everyone else for clearing the store for all the just cause3, rainbow six, mine craft story mode. The temptation to flip was too great.

Just picked mine up and the price was adjusted fine. What I'm a bit concerned with is the rep told me their trade in system was down because I was trying to do the trade an X360 for $70 credit towards the new system. He said that it should process tonight... I really hope that all works out because he gave me the free game and didn't tell me my gift card would be cancelled. It also took nearly 30 minutes until he just took some information and said he'd process it later.

What do you guys think of the matte white Xbox One? I was thinking about using this deal to replace my glossy white Sunset Overdrive console (which is now out of warranty). It's difficult to see the difference in the pictures I have found online.

What do you guys think of the matte white Xbox One? I was thinking about using this deal to replace my glossy white Sunset Overdrive console (which is now out of warranty). It's difficult to see the difference in the pictures I have found online.
Matte is always > glossy. Always. It's not opinion, it's fact.

Received my $75 gift card and it has a balance on it! Happy that my $350 Quantum Break bundle with a free $60 game (Overwatch) ended up being $155 (-$50 for this week's sale, -$70 for the Xbox 360 trade in, & -$75 for the gift card). One of the best deals I've come across on here, especially after I sell my old X1 and make at least that $155 back.

bread's done
Back