Best buy DOTD-LOTR trilogy $49.99

[quote name='Proudgamer']http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Lord+Of...sc/2629119.p?id=2470150&skuId=2629119&st=lord of the rings&lp=1&cp=1

seems like an ok deal, but if I'm seeing the individual movies right, they seem to be $9.99 each

edit-this is all for the blu-ray version[/QUOTE]

The individual releases are the theatrical editions. This $49.99 set has the extended editions. This is a good deal with the upgrade and save promotion mentioned above. I bought it from walmart for $39+shipping so it was around $44.99. Definitely worth the money if you are even a casual LOTR fan like me.

Thank you PG. :)

This set was $50 for a month last year, and often times less on WBshop. Rehashing old sales prices or charging MORE is NOT a 'deal of the day'.

Picked one up last second had $30 in reward zone credit first time i called they said they didn't have any second time i called and told them they had it in stock online and no shipping they found 5 copies lol

damn it! Im trying to sell mine on ebay for more! I watched it once completely through, including all extras and am totally burnt out

[quote name='merchie89']damn it! Im trying to sell mine on ebay for more! I watched it once completely through, including all extras and am totally burnt out[/QUOTE]

ALL of the extras? Damn it will be years, maybe decades before I finish ALL of the extras. I hope you're not counting commentaries too. I'd probably be selling my set too if I watched everything. Mine is still shrinkwrapped, so it's going to take me a while.

bread's done
Back