Best Buy DotD Tuesday 11/8/2011 Resident Evil 5 Greatest Hits for 360/PS3 $9.99

i actually like the red case for this more than the normal clear casing. Id rather have this over the gold, and just buy the DLC seperate. and throw my spare gold edition slipcover and booklet in with this GH edition.

Thanks OP! $10 is a great deal I haven't played RE in awhile and for $10 I will give it a try.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']i Id rather have this over the gold, and just buy the DLC separate..[/QUOTE]
....um, ok ??!?

[quote name='ijustw1n']10/8???[/QUOTE]

Well I posted this after I fell asleep at the computer last night. Guess I should have went to bed :p
Corrected the original post for clarification :)

BestBuy.com has Resident Evil 5 for PS3 or Xbox 360 (Greatest/Platinum Hits Editions) for $9.99 with free shipping.

Linkies: PS3 or 360

Not sure if it's an in-store deal too or online only.

Anyone doing this should check their rewards zone account to see if you were given a $10 holiday GC. Some people, including myself, got one.

[quote name='Cimpy101']Anyone doing this should check their rewards zone account to see if you were given a $10 holiday GC. Some people, including myself, got one.[/QUOTE]Thanks Cimpy! Looks like I got one too, makes me feel better about letting $10 expire a few months ago. :D

bread's done
Back