Best Buy DoTD Ultimate Matrix blu ray collection 7 discs $40

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']Wasn't this 20ish on Amazon a few months back?[/QUOTE]

Well looking at Amazon now its 38.49 on there. Guess its not THAT great.

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']Wasn't this 20ish on Amazon a few months back?[/QUOTE]

According to blu-ray.com's price tracker, it's been under $30 three times on Amazon in the last year, the latest and lowest being $25.49 back in January or so. I can wait for it to hit that or lower again.

Yeah I feel like I saw this for $25 in recent weeks, but I'm probably confusing this with something else.

I picked the set up from amazon back in january...was 25.49 total if memory serves. I could always login and check I guess.

at that price I figured why not. over the course of a rainy weekend I did a marathon viewing of everything. the extras alone will eat up a ton of time. I especially enjoyed the documentary 'matrix revisited'.

the films looked great. its a great set, the 2nd and 3rd filmes are weak in comparison to the first...but not as bad as I had convinved myself into thinking. its always interesting to see how one's own opinion can change in the span of a few years over a film.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Yeah I feel like I saw this for $25 in recent weeks, but I'm probably confusing this with something else.[/QUOTE]
It was $25 on WBshop not too long ago

[quote name='irighti']the films looked great. its a great set, the 2nd and 3rd filmes are weak in comparison to the first...but not as bad as I had convinved myself into thinking. its always interesting to see how one's own opinion can change in the span of a few years over a film.[/QUOTE]

I rewatched the SW prequels recently, and after that a LOT of movies I've rewatched haven't been as bad as I remembered. :p

[quote name='anderson4145']It was $25 on WBshop not too long ago[/QUOTE]

Yes. I bought this for $25 from the WBshop online earlier this year.

it was $25 back in January on Amazon.

Amazon Price History

Type Price When
Current $41.69 Jul 25, 2012

Highest $90.95 Aug 06, 2008

Lowest $25.49 Jan 22, 2012

Average $41.87 -

[quote name='seether254']it was $25 back in January on Amazon.

Amazon Price History

Type Price When
Current $41.69 Jul 25, 2012

Highest $90.95 Aug 06, 2008

Lowest $25.49 Jan 22, 2012

Average $41.87 -[/QUOTE]

but look at that huge gap from the $90 price and sub $40 price. You can't average this out to $40 something now. Its been out for 4 years.

bread's done
Back