Best Buy DVD Ad - 6/7 to 6/13

JJSP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Hadn't seen this posted yet - some great deals on TV series.

New Releases - Available Tuesday, June 9th

Gran Torino (Blu-Ray) - $25.99
Gran Torino (DVD) - $15.99
The International (Blu-Ray) - $26.99
The International (DVD) - $17.99
Macho Madness: The Randy Savage Collection - $17.99
Fired Up Unrated (Blu-Ray) - $26.99
Fired Up Unrated (DVD) - $19.99
The Shield S7 - $36.99

TV Series Sets - $12.99 (Includes all seasons of shows listed)

The Simpsons S1 - S11
Prison Break S1 - S3
Boston Legal S1 - S4
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia S1 - S3
Family Guy S1 - S6
The Unit S1 - S3
Burn Notice S1
How I Met Your Mother S1 - S3
Arrested Development S1 - S3
My Name Is Earl S1 - S3

6.99 DVD
You Don't Mess With The Zohan Unrated
Flags Of Our Fathers
Kill Bill V1
Charlie Wilson's War
Family Guy Blue Harvest
The Departed

Woodstock 40th Anniversary Deluxe (Blu-Ray) - $49.99 (DVD) - $42.99

Crossing Over - $14.99
Reaper S2 - $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent price on the Simpsons and Burn Notice sets - if I can get out to Best Buy, I'll definitely snatch those up. With the IC Title set still being on sale, I might be able to get some excellent stuff for under $40.

[quote name='GenDV138']Thanks OP, might pick up Macho Madness and Always Sunny S3, best prices I've seen on those so far.
random.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Same here, those are the best prices by far that Ive seen. I decided to go ahead and get Macho Madness. I couldn't resit for this price.:bouncy:

I'm curious to see the full list of the TV on DVD sales, so hopefully those will be up on their site tomorrow.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']WTF...$12 for Season 11 of the Simpsons? That's a crazy price for a new release...are we sure it's not a mistake?[/QUOTE]
Granted, I've got a public school education, but I'm pretty sure I'm correct.

IMG00122.jpg

OP updated to include additional sets on sale - looks to be ALL seasons of the above TV shows. Of note, It's Always Sunny S1 & S2 are actually packaged together so you'll get both S1 & S2 for $12.99.

Like Friend Of Sonic mentioned, you can grab a $3 off any DVD/CD coupon from specially marked bags of Chex Mix while supplies last.

Burn Notice for me. Also an added bonus that I love about Best Buy: Free Shipping (no minimum) on many of their sale items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal, I picked up the first three seasons of Prison Break for 41.41 online with free shipping.

No running into the store in the morning and trying to beat the crowd. YES!!

Awesome deals, I'm going to be grabbing Seasons 1-3 of Arrested Development and Season 3 of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (Already have Season 1+2 :p)

By the way the OP says Arrested Development Seasons 1 and 2 are on sale while the third set is also part of the deal ;)

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']the OP says Arrested Development Seasons 1 and 2 are on sale while the third set is also part of the deal ;)[/QUOTE]

The BB ad only lists the seasons in the OP. You have to look online or in-store for the rest of the deals.

FYI: If you want to save yourself $6, you can pick up S1&2 of Arrested Development from Wal-mart B&M in a double-pack for $19.99, then grab the remaining season 3 from BB for $12.99.

All 3 seasons of AD for $32.98 = 2nd best combo ever.

analrapist.jpg

Getting the entire series of Boston Legal is tempting. Although, I wish they had finished releasing The Practice on DVD.

Awesome sale this week though-- like the fact that everything for the shows are 12.99, not just a few seasons of a show.

Just wanna say thanks to the OP, even though I didn't read his deals carefully enough!

Didn't see that it was Simpson's Seasons 1 - 11 until I was on Best Buy's site and noticed more than one year was $12.99. I couldn't believe it when they had Season 4 in-stock for that price!!! Finally, I hope to have Mr. Plow and Monorail for under $13 besides tax! ;)

I think it was Jay that mentioned it, but there are a number of WWE box sets on sale at $12.99 as well.

Hell In A Cell
History Of IC Championship
Edge's Decade Of Decadence
Raw's 15th Anniversary
Best Of Saturday Night's Main Event
Best Of Starrcade
Legacy Of Stone Cold
Twist Of Fate: Matt & Jeff Hardy
Viva La Raza: Eddie Guerrero
Most Electrifying: The Rock
Twisted Life Of Kane

I'll recommend the IC Title set, the SNME set, and the Starrcade set as required viewing for any old school fan.

Also, the Macho Madness set is still $29.99 on Best Buy's site but is listed at $17.99 in the ad. Could be an error, but if you've got the ad, you should be able to at least PM it elsewhere if they refuse to honor it.

[quote name='JJSP']I think it was Jay that mentioned it, but there are a number of WWE box sets on sale at $12.99 as well.

Hell In A Cell
History Of IC Championship
Edge's Decade Of Decadence
Raw's 15th Anniversary
Best Of Saturday Night's Main Event
Best Of Starrcade
Legacy Of Stone Cold
Twist Of Fate: Matt & Jeff Hardy
Viva La Raza: Eddie Guerrero
Most Electrifying: The Rock
Twisted Life Of Kane

I'll recommend the IC Title set, the SNME set, and the Starrcade set as required viewing for any old school fan.

Also, the Macho Madness set is still $29.99 on Best Buy's site but is listed at $17.99 in the ad. Could be an error, but if you've got the ad, you should be able to at least PM it elsewhere if they refuse to honor it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the SNME and Starrcade sets are really well done. The Eddie and Kane and Rock DVDs, these are the 'new DVDs' where its just matches and no documentary. I believe this sale is through 6/20.

Oh yeah, not sure if this is in store, but at BestBuy.com King of the Hill seasons 1-6 are all 12.99 with free shipping.

bread's done
Back