Best Buy February Nintendo Zone Coupon: Tiered discount,10%/20%/30% off ALL 3DS games

Mr. bubble

CAG Veteran
I searched through the forum, but I didn't see this one deal even though the coupon says it started on Feb. 6th. Please lock/delete if old.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-P...4&ref=71&loc=02&_inv_out=9631&_inv_cp=5172507

Up to 30% off on ALL Nintendo 3DS games! Bring your 3DS to Best Buy and grab the coupon off Nintendo Zone.

Buy one 3DS game, get 10% off
Buy two 3DS games, get 20% off
Buy three or more 3DS games, get 30% off

Deal lasts 2/6/2012 to 3/4/2012.

The discount will apply to each game individually (see my receipt below).

I assume this includes new releases such as Resident Evil: Revelaitons, Tekken 3D: Prime Edition, and Tales of the Abyss (if you're lucky you can find that).

There are reports that Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D will not automatically be counted towards the discount. However, you can dispute that with the store since the coupon says "all Nintendo 3DS games".

The cashier actually couldn't scan the barcode off my 3DS so he had to type in the numbers manually.

img_1483.jpg

My receipt:
img_1481.jpg

If they had Mario 3D Land, I would've gotten it, but the Best Buy I went to was all out. They had lots of RE:R copies though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably gonna go today with a friend to pick up a few games. I wonder why there's a total lack of Super Mario 3D Land at all of my local BB's. I would've picked up Mario and RE:R but I guess I'll be getting OoT instead.

bread's done
Back