Best Buy "free" iPhone/iTouch Rolando game code trading.

shrike4242

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1043 (100%)
This thread is for the trading/selling/whatevering of the "free" Rolando game codes for the iPhone / iTouch that Best Buy is giving away in-store.

Edit: All gone. I've given out 20 codes total (not including a couple I gave to local friends), from 3 different BBs. I definitely wouldn't have found them if Neoharuo hadn't posted in the first place, and I probably wouldn't have found them if io hadn't posted a pic of what they look like. So, big thanks to both those CAGs from myself, and everyone who got a code from me.http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=108234

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys have 8 Rolando codes with me that I want to give away. Last time I checked my BB had some more of those free cards so I can check later. I will either post them or PM them to someone. Please DO NOT PM me or you will not get one. Will PM them at random when I have time.

eliter1, I would appreciate a code, if you feel like it. Thanks, maybe

Also, is Topple 2 worth the .99? Is it just more of the same from Topple 1?

[quote name='eliter1']Hey guys have 8 Rolando codes with me that I want to give away. Last time I checked my BB had some more of those free cards so I can check later. I will either post them or PM them to someone. Please DO NOT PM me or you will not get one. Will PM them at random when I have time.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to get a code too! I went looking at my BB and they all ran out sadly. Thanks~

[quote name='eliter1']Hey guys have 8 Rolando codes with me that I want to give away. Last time I checked my BB had some more of those free cards so I can check later. I will either post them or PM them to someone. Please DO NOT PM me or you will not get one. Will PM them at random when I have time.[/QUOTE]

Would love one also :)

I would very much like that sir.

I was late to the Rolando party and all I found at BB was some expired Nike Workout codes. :lol: So yeah, I'd enjoy having one as well. Thanks!

Can I have a code please ? thanks

[quote name='eliter1']Hey guys have 8 Rolando codes with me that I want to give away. Last time I checked my BB had some more of those free cards so I can check later. I will either post them or PM them to someone. Please DO NOT PM me or you will not get one. Will PM them at random when I have time.[/QUOTE]I'd love a code if there are any left!:D

moar plz

Hey guys, PM'ed the first 7 of you that posted after me. Will post a code on my TWITTER account in about 10-15 minutes. eliter1 if any one is interested. Like I said, last time I checked my BB had about 15 more codes so if I can get more you guys will know about it.

Hey guys, I have 2 codes that I am willing to give out to my fellow CAGs, so the first 2 that PM me will get them.

Alright since this thread is not moving that fast I am just going to post the codes that I was going to give away, so don't PM me please

PKMNJ9RK4KJL
9WKFHJXWJLJK

Enjoy!

[quote name='todders09']Alright since this thread is not moving that fast I am just going to post the codes that I was going to give away, so don't PM me please

PKMNJ9RK4KJL
9WKFHJXWJLJK

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Took the second code. Thanks a ton!

I have a few Rolando codes for trade.

I am seeking other codes.

Specifically, I would love a Rockband bottle cap, from the Pepsi promotion.

PM me!

Took the 1st PKMNJ9RK4KJL

TY

Originally Posted by todders09
Alright since this thread is not moving that fast I am just going to post the codes that I was going to give away, so don't PM me please

PKMNJ9RK4KJL
9WKFHJXWJLJK

Enjoy!

For anyone interested, I am offering Rolando redemption codes for every 2-3 Pepsi bottlecaps (that is part of the rockband promotion).

PM me and we can work something out.

Sent out a few, still have some. PM me. I'm not going to just PM you if you post here; how do I know if someone else already sent one? I don't want to waste a code on someone who's already got one....

[quote name='Captain Wrong']Well, here's two codes, may or may not work. (Indy CAGs, there's more at the Cherry Tree BB, FYI).

PF3KMJ9KMLWJ
LT6XJEE9HHJ3[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! Redeemed the second one...

[quote name='Captain Wrong']Well, here's two codes, may or may not work. (Indy CAGs, there's more at the Cherry Tree BB, FYI).

PF3KMJ9KMLWJ
LT6XJEE9HHJ3[/QUOTE]

I snagged the first code. Thank you so much, I wasn't able to find codes around my area. Made my day. :)

bread's done
Back