Best Buy Game & Wario, Naruto SUNS 3 FB 360, Killzone: Mercenary $16 | Injustice PS3/360 $20 | Tomb Raider CE 360 $36 PS3 $45 and MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomphoenix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Most of these are clearance items. Prices may go lower, but you'll be kicking yourself if it goes out of stock before then...

:wiiu: Game & Wario $15.99
:360: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST $15.99
:vita: Killzone: Mercenary $15.99
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary $15.99
:ds: Monster Tale $9.99

:ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us $19.99
:360: Injustice: Gods Among Us $19.99

:xb1: Battlefield 4 Limited Edition $31.99

:ps3: Tomb Raider: Collector's Edition $44.99
:360: Tomb Raider: Collector's Edition $35.99

[customspoiler=On Sale 4/20/2014 (NOT Clearance):]
:wiiu: Scribblenauts Unmasked $19.99
:3ds: Scribblenauts Unmasked $9.99 

:360: Xbox 360 Controllers $34.99
[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
To anyone who has the Tomb Raider CE...is their any DLC inside the game case? I already have the game so I'm probably gonna off the sealed one from this CE, but if their is DLC inside I may open it. TIA

Every time this gets bumped I start thinking about if I should get Naruto or not. If it was $10, I would have snatched it already but I don't want to spend $12.79. UGHHHHH, decisions decisions

I've been looking for something like that but for my 3dsXL
I'd recommend the hori clear plastic case. I was waiting for theirs to come out for the gamepad actually until I settled for the rocketfish.
The thing about hori cases that make them great is the special plastic they use. It has a hard shell on the outside but soft plastic on the inside so it will not only protect the 3DS from drops but also protect from scratching the finish on the inside. And if you happen to have a charging cradle for the XL, the bottom can be taken off easily enough to charge it. It is the best imo but has a few drawbacks some dislike:
-They're more opaque than clear. So good for protection, not for display.
-It is said due to the plastic it is made out of, the case will start to become slightly yellow. I am not sure if the sun is a contributing factor or not, this won't affect the 3DS of course.
-If you drop the 3DS & it lands on the hinge part, that is unprotected except by the corners of the top & bottom part of the case. Unfortunate if the 3DS happens to land on some pebbles/rocks outside.
-They don't sell it in the US, you'll have to order it from amazon or ebay. Make sure it's actually made by hori when you do (Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008YAALT8?ie=UTF8&at=&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links)
Overall it's worth the buy, I found no better options myself & love this one. Don't go for those cheap cases, they're more expensive in the long run.

Why was this dead thread brought back to page 1
I showed somebody this thread in Nintendo Deals thread to show it was really cheap at one point. Somebody decided to answer a 3 month old question, I'm not saying who. *cough* *nitrosmob* *cough*

Buy yea, didn't expect to see it bumped, I actually thought it was locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back