Best Buy @Gamer coupons 1/12/14 - 3/1/14

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons are:

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (360, PS3)

$10 off The Walking Dead: GOTY (360, PS3, PC)

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 off Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 off MLB 13: The Show (PS Vita)

$15 off Rayman Legends (360, PS3, Wii U, PS Vita)

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

$10 off any $29.99+ pre-owned game

(Thanks to MetalSlugger for the links!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rayman Legends had a price drop

:ps3: :360: :wiiu: $39.99 --> $16 with coupon

:vita: $29.99 --> $6 with coupon
Saw that on the digital copy and that Amazon had it knocked down as well. Wonder how long the WiiU version's going to remain on the trade 2 list or if I should just get a Vita copy.

Rayman Legends had a price drop
:ps3::360::wiiu: $39.99 --> $16 with coupon
:vita: $29.99 --> $6 with coupon
Lol at how the vita keeps on getting $3 cheaper...

Does the instore coupon for $15 off Rayman stack with the 20% discount? If so, paying $20 is kinda tempting (I already used the online code to get the vita version for $9.XX)

Well this is stupid.  Whatever the issue is with BBY and PayPal that I had the other day when they had that Rivals goof up is still going on.

Grabbed a Rayman as well for $6 on Vita. I have it digital due to a gameshare, but I rather have it physical to save space on the card and also on the shelf next to Rayman Origins. Thanks.

After much doing I managed to get it to take PayPal on another computer.  Ordered a PS3 and Vita copy and hopefully I can get through them in a reasonable period.

How are you guys getting $6 for Rayman on Vita?

29.99 - 20% = 23.99 - 15 = 8.99

Where's the extra few bucks savings coming from?   

Just completed the order and you guys weren't kidding; that is some extra special BBY magic.  I guess it's fitting after today's experience of needing two associates and two managers to get my GCU 2-year renewal coupon straightened out.  BBY reminds me of a doddering, perpetually-drunk relative I had that gave out money and candy like crazy even if we didn't really deserve it; always kind of a total mess but well-liked for the most part, admittedly largely due to his unceasing generosity.

I can't decide. Do I buy Rayman Legends for the Wii-U or for the 360? Do I actually want to finally use my Wii-U gamepad or do I want to get xbox 360 achievements? The platforming was so precise in Rayman Origins that I almost want to use a xbox 360 controller instead. And I had a hell of a fun time getting nearly all of the achievements in Rayman origins.

I appreciate any and all opinions (even if you want to make fun of me for being a stupid achievement whore :D )

Ill wait considering this is a MSRP drop

Hopefully BB gives us more discount
Are we positive that it is a MSRP drop or did Amazon just price match BB?

I can't decide. Do I buy Rayman Legends for the Wii-U or for the 360? Do I actually want to finally use my Wii-U gamepad or do I want to get xbox 360 achievements? The platforming was so precise in Rayman Origins that I almost want to use a xbox 360 controller instead. And I had a hell of a fun time getting nearly all of the achievements in Rayman origins.

I appreciate any and all opinions (even if you want to make fun of me for being a stupid achievement whore :D )

It is a price drop if it was a sale or clearance price it will show a regular price on best buy page for the game it only showing the 39.99 and it don't say say or clearance on it therefore it is a price drop

[quote name="SonictheHedgehog1337" post="11517108" timestamp="1392112146"]I can't decide. Do I buy Rayman Legends for the Wii-U or for the 360? Do I actually want to finally use my Wii-U gamepad or do I want to get xbox 360 achievements? The platforming was so precise in Rayman Origins that I almost want to use a xbox 360 controller instead. And I had a hell of a fun time getting nearly all of the achievements in Rayman origins.

Are we positive that it is a MSRP drop or did Amazon just price match BB?[/quote]

Wii U. The game was made for it and the 360 ersion sucks without it.

darnit... i was hoping $9 was the lowest price.  $3 isn't so bad I guess ... that's twice that bestbuy has won in the last week.

If anyone has an extra Rayman code, I'm willing to trade for it (or accept a generous donation... ;)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping the unlocked coupon works on the ps4 version. Maybe I'll call and check to see if online will match it.

Play it on 360. I played it on Vita and the touch control Murfy levels are really boring and the worst part of the game. I'm assuming the WiiU gamepad levels are also equally bad.

[quote name="tylerh1701" post="11517342" timestamp="1392131701"]Play it on 360. I played it on Vita and the touch control Murfy levels are really boring and the worst part of the game. I'm assuming the WiiU gamepad levels are also equally bad.[/quote]

Get some friends.

[quote name="stupidproz1" post="11517699" timestamp="1392143151"]If anyone has a rayman code they want to trade shoot me a pm[/quote]

I have one, What you got for trade? I'm looking for a PS3 to PS4 upgrade code.

Used my online code for Rayman vita last week. Debating on using my bar code coup for Wii U in store. Anyone think it might go on sale before 3/1?

Has anyone had luck price matching Rayman, and if so, how did you go about doing it? I bought it when it was $12 a little over a week ago, so I still have a couple days in my 14 day window.

Not too worried about $6 since I sold it for a profit on eBay, but BB botched my last PM by not actually issuing me the credits to my account.

Has anyone had luck price matching Rayman, and if so, how did you go about doing it? I bought it when it was $12 a little over a week ago, so I still have a couple days in my 14 day window.

Not too worried about $6 since I sold it for a profit on eBay, but BB botched my last PM by not actually issuing me the credits to my account.
I was able to get a refund with the first drop no problem just by emailing their normal customer service and explaining the situation to them. The refund hasn't posted yet (hasn't been 3 to 5 days), but I did get a confirmation email that it was happening, so here's hoping.

Trying now to see if they'll give me another refund since it's dropped in price again. Hoping they don't tell me no since I've already gotten a match.

I'm sorry to join the beg-fest, but I've been waiting and waiting on Rayman Legends to drop and my wife and I would LOVE to have a copy.  We blazed through Origins and I rented Legends once a few weeks ago, we both loved it.  Would anyone please be willing to share a coupon for a poor CAG?  This would be a great Birthday present for my wife, too, 2/20...  Just saying :) 

I might have something I'd be willing to trade or give a significant discount on my auctions (check auctions threads) and sales. 

Those levels are meant to be played multiplayer, with one person as Murphy helping up to four people platforming. It's boring if you play by yourself. Not really anything you can do about it on Vita, but on Wii U it's a blast.
Oh. Yeah having only played it on Vita I completely forgot the game even supported multiplayer. Yes, I'm sure it'd be more fun with 2 or more players so at least one person can control Globox and tell him where to go. Having the AI control him is a pain in the ass and he constantly misses the secrets and collectibles if you don't do things exactly right. Constant restarts, it's awful alone.

Anyone use the Rayman code in store for a console version since this new price drop? I'm curious to see how it rings up so I can use the code in store and then use the online coupo if there's a sale before the coupon expires.

bread's done
Back