Best Buy @Gamer coupons 1/12/14 - 3/1/14

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons are:

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (360, PS3)

$10 off The Walking Dead: GOTY (360, PS3, PC)

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 off Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 off MLB 13: The Show (PS Vita)

$15 off Rayman Legends (360, PS3, Wii U, PS Vita)

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

$10 off any $29.99+ pre-owned game

(Thanks to MetalSlugger for the links!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume the coupons have unique codes. Could someone provide a screenshot of the coupon details minus the code portion? I've contacted GCU to send the coupons to me though I doubt they will follow up in time to email me the coupons before the sale ends tomorrow. I'm fairly certain I could get my local store to honor the coupon/discount if I show some sort of proof that it exists in the first place.

Could someone assist please?

I have a Xbox One Titanfall beta code that I would be willing to trade for a Rayman coupon. Message me if interested.

Edit: GONE

[quote name="UcanSUKtheFAC" post="11527329" timestamp="1392411840"]As a GCU member, preordering the ps4 version of rayman legends still proves to be the better deal ;)[/quote]

GCU stacks with the coupon.

[quote name="Wild Blaziken" post="11527404" timestamp="1392413535"]No, what MetalSlugger is saying is that since GCU and the coupon both work with the PS360 games, it's a much better deal than the PS4/Xbone versions, which the coupon doesn't work with.[/quote]

And the Wii U, which is the definitive/original version.

Well, after years of online ordering, I finally have my first "ghost order." I bought a Vita copy of Rayman Legends for $6, and it's not showing up on any of my accounts. My card has been charged and the code doesn't work anymore, but the order doesn't appear. What should I do? I know which store I had the item shipped to. Will it still be ready for pick-up, even though I can't find the order?

Well, after years of online ordering, I finally have my first "ghost order." I bought a Vita copy of Rayman Legends for $6, and it's not showing up on any of my accounts. My card has been charged and the code doesn't work anymore, but the order doesn't appear. What should I do? I know which store I had the item shipped to. Will it still be ready for pick-up, even though I can't find the order?
If you have the order number handy, you can try calling the store over the next couple of days, but based on my experience with ghost orders, you might be out of luck, both in terms of losing the game and code.

The only solution I can propose is that you contact a mod via PM on the Best Buy forums, preferably one that's been active on the gaming forums lately, and fully explain the situation. If you have the order number from when you placed the ghost order, you shouldn't have any trouble, but if not, you might have to supply more information describing your situation. I suppose it's possible that you could get another code, but it's doubtful. Unfortunately, ghost orders aren't a new thing at BBY.com, so your predicament shouldn't be too difficult to resolve, at least in terms of getting your money back.

If you have the order number handy, you can try calling the store over the next couple of days, but based on my experience with ghost orders, you might be out of luck, both in terms of losing the game and code.

The only solution I can propose is that you contact a mod via PM on the Best Buy forums, preferably one that's been active on the gaming forums lately, and fully explain the situation. If you have the order number from when you placed the ghost order, you shouldn't have any trouble, but if not, you might have to supply more information describing your situation. I suppose it's possible that you could get another code, but it's doubtful. Unfortunately, ghost orders aren't a new thing at BBY.com, so your predicament shouldn't be too difficult to resolve, at least in terms of getting your money back.
This, or have you tried just putting the order information in rather than trying to find your order through your account on BestBuy.com? There is a place to either log in or enter order info. May be worth a shot.

I already used the Rayman Legends code, but all the rest of the codes will go to waste. Giving them away as they are asked for in PM's. First come first serve.

Coupons given away so far:

Grand Theft Auto 4 Complete to buckleberry608

MLB13: The Show to momoney635

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag to Wild Blaziken

The Walking Dead GOTY to ecwfan

Black Nintendo Pro Controller to tztokjad2

$10 off any Pre-Owned Game $29.99 and up to cyrax2768

Still have available:

$20 off Select Gunnar Gaming ONYX Eyewear (MLG Phanton ONYX, Vayper ONYX, Intercept ONYX)

This, or have you tried just putting the order information in rather than trying to find your order through your account on BestBuy.com? There is a place to either log in or enter order info. May be worth a shot.
Thanks you guys. As it turns out, the game was still ready for pickup at the store. Order still isn't showing up on my accounts, but I got it. In the future I'll just copy down the order numbers for everything I buy.

Looks like Rayman for PS4 and Xone are released now on BBYs website, someone go try the coupons on them.  I would but I already used mine.

I won't be using the codes for the following items:

Gunnars

MLB 13: The Show (Vita)

GONE - Wii U Black Pro controller

GONE - $10 off $30 Used

PM me if you're in need of one. I'm off to bed now so I won't get back to you until the morning.

Anyone have a Rayman Legends coupon? I thought I was still getting coupons but I tried logging into the Gamer app on my Ipad but it doesn't let me sign in for some reason. is there any other way to get the coupons if your signed up already for Unlocked?

[quote name="Yigytugd" post="11539595" timestamp="1392789188"]I already used my Rayman Legends code online, wondering if I can use it again in store?[/quote]

Yes you can.

Anyone know if I place a order for some preowned games for ship to store then go pick tbem up with a b2g1 coupon will that work?
You'll have to do a return rebuy but you can't even do that until the next day because you can't return a store pickup for 24 hours (unless they've recently changed the system).

You'll have to do a return rebuy but you can't even do that until the next day because you can't return a store pickup for 24 hours (unless they've recently changed the system).
It's not 24 hours. Probably more like 2-3. I've picked up at 10am and returned at 2pm successfully in the past.

It's not 24 hours. Probably more like 2-3. I've picked up at 10am and returned at 2pm successfully in the past.
Well it's supposed to be 24 hours last I was aware but they probably programmed it with the same math that allows a $15 coupon to give $43 off something. :whee:

Well it's supposed to be 24 hours last I was aware but they probably programmed it with the same math that allows a $15 coupon to give $43 off something. :whee:
I think it instant now cauae people who were picking up the ds4 bundles with killzone and knack I know some those people returned the controller as soon as the pickup transaction was done on the spot

Anyone know if I place a order for some preowned games for ship to store then go pick tbem up with a b2g1 coupon will that work?
Have them cancel the order then you can just buy them with your coupon without having to waste a return...I do it all the time.

If anyone has a $10 off Pre-Owned coupon they aren't going to use can you please PM me the code?  Much appreciated, thanks in advance!

So I took the advice from the forum, and BB pretty much told me TS about my missing coupons

If anyone has any extra Rayman or Walking Dead coupons, please send me a quick PM. Thanks again

EDIT: Thanks to MSU_DVM for help on TWD!

I got an extra Rayman Coupon for trade, want a $ 2.00 Amazon GC or good offer.

Also got a Walking Dead coupon, want a $1.00 Amazon GC.

walking dead goty 14a46d38f

gunnar gaming eyewear 148733068

wiiu black pro controller 148bc7299

mlb 13 vita 148f2bbc1

you know out of all the coupons the only ones that actually take the right amount of discount off are the gunner and 10 off used.  Of the ones that screw up, all of them don't even take off the same amount.   BB online couon blunders just amaze me. How long has BB been issueing these online coupons?

bread's done
Back