Best Buy @Gamer coupons 1/12/14 - 3/1/14

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons are:

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (360, PS3)

$10 off The Walking Dead: GOTY (360, PS3, PC)

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 off Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 off MLB 13: The Show (PS Vita)

$15 off Rayman Legends (360, PS3, Wii U, PS Vita)

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

$10 off any $29.99+ pre-owned game

(Thanks to MetalSlugger for the links!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have all current coupons except for $10 off used. Really hoping for a buy 2 get 1 used coupon (willing to add a few bucks PayPal)

It's funny on the video game deals page it states 10-20 $ off rayman legends for ps3 , vita , wii u , 360 but they're all still msrp . It's almost like they smartened up last minute realizing the 15 $ off @ gamer coupon would stack .

It's funny on the video game deals page it states 10-20 $ off rayman legends for ps3 , vita , wii u , 360 but they're all still msrp . It's almost like they smartened up last minute realizing the 15 $ off @ gamer coupon would stack .
No they are referring to $10-20 off MSRP because of the price drop that happened recently.

Thought I posted this, but apparently I did not.

I ordered Rayman wii u online with the coupon, and after reading another review of the ps4 versions and talking to th wife, we decided we really preferred the ps4 version.

I popped into the store, explained to them we wanted the ps4 version instead since the prices were the same, and they just manually did a return/exchange for the ps4 version at the same price as the wii u version with unlocked and the coupon applied!

YMMV

Luv my BB!

Looking for Wii U controller coupon and Rayman Legends coupon, have all welcome coupons to trade (b2g1 on used games, 15% off digital purchase up to 14.99, and 50% strategy guide), also would be willing to paypal if that doesn't interest you. Send me a PM.

I have BestBuy codes trading for $10 Amazon credit for each OBO.

Codes I have are $15 GTA4 Complete, $10 off Walking Dead GotY, $20 Off Gunnar Gaming Oynx Eyewear, $10 Off Black WiiU Pro Controller, $15 Off MLB 13: The Show, $10 Off Used Game ($29.99 and Up).

[quote name="Yigytugd" post="11552034" timestamp="1393178393"]I have codes for $10 Amazon credit for each OBO.

Codes for $15 GTA4 Complete, $10 off Walking Dead GotY, $20 Off Gunnar Gaming Oynx Eyewear, $10 Off Black WiiU Pro Controller, $15 Off MLB 13: The Show, $10 Off Used Game ($29.99 and Up).[/quote]

I'll trade with you. 😊

I have BestBuy codes trading for $10 Amazon credit for each OBO.

Codes I have are $15 GTA4 Complete, $10 off Walking Dead GotY, $20 Off Gunnar Gaming Oynx Eyewear, $10 Off Black WiiU Pro Controller, $15 Off MLB 13: The Show, $10 Off Used Game ($29.99 and Up).
Im confused why would anyone buy a coupon that saves $10 for $10? Isn't that pointless?

And I have all but the Rayman and AC coupons. Ill let them go for….

FREE. Screw all the people trying to get more than a few bucks for a coupon. PM me if you need any of the other coupons.

EDIT: GTA, MLB Vita, Gunnar, and Walking Dead codes gone.

Grand Theft Auto   147f308c3

The walking dead   14a1d34bd

Gunnar                   14875eb78

wii u  controller       148b1f77e

MLB                        149137524

Enjoy !!

AC4 is on sale $24.99 with coupon I'd imagine it would bring it down to below $5 with GCU?
I no longer have the coupon so I don't know what the value would be.

AC4 is on sale $24.99 with coupon I'd imagine it would bring it down to below $5 with GCU?
I no longer have the coupon so I don't know what the value would be.
Someone reported it takes it down to $1 online. Should be $5 with the printed coupon in-store though.

Anymore ACIV coupons around? I know it was on sale earlier in the month.

Do have buy 2 get one free, 50% off game guides, and 10% off coupons for trade. Thanks again

I can confirm the $1 price

xFM0NUX.jpg

Everyone that's sad they used their coupon now, raise your hand. :wave:
Eh, I'm not going to complain about $6 Assassin's Creed. Does the online code still work on 360 and PS3 versions?

EDIT: Just read in the other thread that the coupon doesn't work for non-WiiU versions now. Definitely no regrets here, would much prefer $6 AC4 PS3 over $1 AC4 WiiU

I thought a lot of you guys that used the coupon already got the PS3 or 360 version for $6 when the coupon was glitched? Not that bad of a trade off

What was the cover of this issue? I can't remember if I got it or not and can't find it right now if I did...

(Damn, nevermind, doesn't look like I would've gotten it since I used the $30 coupon to renew my sub and that apparently kills your mag and coupons... :/ )

I'm looking for a Assassin's Creed IV coupon if anyone has an extra one. I have a The Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo eShop I could give for it.

I would also like to get a AC IV coupon code if anyone is willing to trade. I still have all of the other codes for this month minus Rayman. Please message me if you're interested! ^_^

Ah, actually I did not use the Rayman code so it is still valid too. So I have all of the coupon codes except AC IV if you'd like to trade. :eek:)

I'm also looking for an Assassin's Creed IV Wii U coupon if anyone has one to spare. I have a decent amount of Club Nintendo codes I can trade for. Might be willing to trade up to 200-300 coins worth of codes. PM me if anyone is interested.

Has anyone try using their AC4 online code again. I just put mine code in and it is working again.  I got the game for $6 few weeks back. I can get it again for $1 if i want it.

Has anyone try using their AC4 online code again. I just put mine code in and it is working again. I got the game for $6 few weeks back. I can get it again for $1 if i want it.
I gave mine to a friend during the $6 sale and I can report that mine no longer works. Hence why I'm hoping to trade for one because $1 is too good to pass up! ^_^;

I gave mine to a friend during the $6 sale and I can report that mine no longer works. Hence why I'm hoping to trade for one because $1 is too good to pass up! ^_^;
hmm that is strange. I would like to try to use it again, but do not want to get kick out of the program. program too good to risk it for a cheap $1 game.

I guess I'm sad I already bought the 360 version for 6 $ and I'm at my 3 title limit for ac4 ... Wait a sec I'm not sad that 6 $ ac4 paired nicely with the 15 $ NSF rivals towards trade 2 . Now I'm sad reminiscing about the trade 2 days .

bread's done
Back