Best Buy @Gamer coupons 1/12/14 - 3/1/14

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons are:

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (360, PS3)

$10 off The Walking Dead: GOTY (360, PS3, PC)

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 off Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 off MLB 13: The Show (PS Vita)

$15 off Rayman Legends (360, PS3, Wii U, PS Vita)

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

$10 off any $29.99+ pre-owned game

(Thanks to MetalSlugger for the links!)

Last edited by a moderator:
do you know if i already used the coupon online can i use a printed one in store??
I do not know if you are SUPPOSED to be able to but I have done so with no ill effects. I used the Dynasty Warriors one a little while back to get a second copy in store for a friend after using it online for myself.

Whoever hasn't used that AC4Blackflag Wiiu coupon, Today 2/25 is the time to use it 4.99- (GCU20%) = 4.00

Thanks for the reminder... Picked one up + Rayman  too. Still thinking if I should pick up GTALC & WD too for trade bait later.

what was on the cover of this issue? I seem to recall  getting it a while back but think i threw it in one of the magazine piles. It would be easier to find if i knew what the cover was

Edit: Okay, another BB glitch giving games for $1
Yes LOL, good ol Best Buy.

what was on the cover of this issue? I seem to recall getting it a while back but think i threw it in one of the magazine piles. It would be easier to find if i knew what the cover was
The best biggest games of 2014 in a red circle with white text, and pictures of other games circling it

Tempted to use my in-store, but I'd be pushing the limit...

Do games purchased before the switch count towards the 3 game limit? I got the 360 ACIV LE at launch (before the 20% off) and two Wii U copies earlier this year.

Tempted to use my in-store, but I'd be pushing the limit...

Do games purchased before the switch count towards the 3 game limit? I got the 360 ACIV LE at launch (before the 20% off) and two Wii U copies earlier this year.
No. Only what you bought using the 20% off. You should be good to go.

Edit - The 20% went in to effect the week of COD Ghosts release, anything that was bought before that doesn't count towards GCU limit.

[quote name="kickrockz713" post="11556999" timestamp="1393325493"]No. Only what you bought using the 20% off. You should be good to go.

Edit - The 20% went in to effect the week of COD Ghosts release, anything that was bought before that doesn't count towards GCU limit.[/quote]

Cool, thanks.

Ha!  And here I thought I was getting one of the deals of the year when I picked up ACIV on the PS3 for $6 when I used the coupon a week or two ago.  Who would have thought to hold out?  

Being able to own that game for $1 is a cruel joke against capitalism.  It's too fantastic an experience to be had for that little.  You have been warned. 

[quote name="MetalSlugger" post="11556997" timestamp="1393325199"]Tempted to use my in-store, but I'd be pushing the limit...Do games purchased before the switch count towards the 3 game limit? I got the 360 ACIV LE at launch (before the 20% off) and two Wii U copies earlier this year.[/quote]

I used mine both day with no problem

Anybody happen to have a code for ACIV Wii U that they'd be willing to part with? I'd like to get it for my brother. 

Thanks in advance.

[quote name="caca13" post="11556895" timestamp="1393315908"]Has anyone try using their AC4 online code again. I just put mine code in and it is working again. I got the game for $6 few weeks back. I can get it again for $1 if i want it.[/quote]

Tried mine again and it doesn't seem to be working again.

Nope, just retried mine to check and it went through, prolly order one for my buddy at this price since I got one for myself last time haha

Nope, just retried mine to check and it went through, prolly order one for my buddy at this price since I got one for myself last time haha
well something must be unique about your account then. It definitely does not work again for me. I've tried from multiple browsers after clearing the cache. I used it a couple of weeks ago for ACIV on the PS3. maybe someone else will have luck duplicating the usage.

well something must be unique about your account then. It definitely does not work again for me. I've tried from multiple browsers after clearing the cache. I used it a couple of weeks ago for ACIV on the PS3. maybe someone else will have luck duplicating the usage.
I did use mine originally on the Wii U version, don't know if that had anything to do with it (or what the other guy ordered) but that might relate to something about being able to use it again.

Well my code went thru...$1 is crazy, it will make good trade fodder.Tried my Rayman code and no luck. Going to really miss @gamer/bby.com glitches.

I have all my coupons still available, except for the Assassin's Creed coupon. If anyone would like to trade one of mine for your Assassin's Creed coupon I would be really grateful. 

Anyone have a spare Assassins Creed code (WiiU)? I have some 30 day PSN codes I could offer up (if interested). Thanks in advance.

So it looks like I can get both rayman and AC 4 for a total of $18 shipped.  Both are OOS at the stores in my area. Really good deal, yet I'm hesitating it. 

I used my digital code already, but I still have the pdf which will work in store.  I'll send someone the pdf for $2.00 Amazon GC.

These are the only codes I used:
GTA 4 digital

Ass Creed 4 digital

Rayman digital

Wii U controller digital

I used my digital code already, but I still have the pdf which will work in store. I'll send someone the pdf for $2.00 Amazon GC.

These are the only codes I used:
GTA 4 digital

Ass Creed 4 digital

Rayman digital

Wii U controller digital
Just to ask for clarification, the printable coupon with the barcode will work even though the online code has been used for the same coupon?

I realize that is exactly what you posted. The closest Best Buy is kind of out of my way now (about 30ish miles one way,) and I don't want to waist the trip if that doesn't work.

Damn.  Wish I would have had the magazine.  

Already have AC4 for the PS3 (and PS4 via the upgrade) but would love to have the WiiU version for that price as well.  

Oh, well. 

Just to ask for clarification, the printable coupon with the barcode will work even though the online code has been used for the same coupon?

I realize that is exactly what you posted. The closest Best Buy is kind of out of my way now (about 30ish miles one way,) and I don't want to waist the trip if that doesn't work.
Yes, Digital subscribers essentially get two coupons. One on-line and one in store. Note however that the in store coupon is not susceptible to the GCU price glitch. The in store coupon works by first subtracting the coupon amount and then applying the GCU discount. God only knows how the on-line calculates it.

Is it really worth 60 miles of driving for these coupons? Even if you have a pretty fuel efficient car, that's $7 in gas plus a couple of hours of your time. The in-store coupons aren't as valuable as the online codes, so it seems pointless (to me, at least) unless you have a Best Buy that's pretty convenient.

Is it really worth 60 miles of driving for these coupons? Even if you have a pretty fuel efficient car, that's $7 in gas plus a couple of hours of your time. The in-store coupons aren't as valuable as the online codes, so it seems pointless (to me, at least) unless you have a Best Buy that's pretty convenient.
It all depends. I have other items I could look to pick up while I am there. I still have my b2g1 free used coupon from my GCU renewal. Thor 2 is out today. There is a Big Lots close by there to look for 75% off games. It wouldn't be a total waisted trip to just go there for one game at $5...a K-Mart to check on clearance items, etc.

You are right though, if it was for that......and ONLY THAT one game, then it wouldn't be as worth while of a trip.

Who should I contact if I'm not receiving these coupons? I upgrade to gamer's club unlocked for $30 for two more years but haven't received any digital issues or coupons I was under the printed magazine subscription.

[quote name="BamNanas" post="11557582" timestamp="1393348685"]Who should I contact if I'm not receiving these coupons? I upgrade to gamer's club unlocked for $30 for two more years but haven't received any digital issues or coupons I was under the printed magazine subscription.[/quote]

You don't get the magazine with the new GCU. Only people who renewed prior to last October are getting the remainder of the coupons.

For the hundred thousandth time.

It all depends. I have other items I could look to pick up while I am there. I still have my b2g1 free used coupon from my GCU renewal. Thor 2 is out today. There is a Big Lots close by there to look for 75% off games. It wouldn't be a total waisted trip to just go there for one game at $5...a K-Mart to check on clearance items, etc.

You are right though, if it was for that......and ONLY THAT one game, then it wouldn't be as worth while of a trip.
Traded my original code. I went to the store down the road and it worked. $8.47 out the door. Not as good as $1, but still a nice deal on a game listed as $59.99

Wait people are asking for digital coupons right? I people not use the "physical" print out coupons? If they don't use those, are those still usable if someone else gets ahold of them and they are GCU?

Wait people are asking for digital coupons right? I people not use the "physical" print out coupons? If they don't use those, are those still usable if someone else gets ahold of them and they are GCU?
They should be, yes. I'm still looking for a Rayman Legends coupon and don't care if it's digital or physical, I'm swinging by my local BB later today anyway.

You don't get the magazine with the new GCU. Only people who renewed prior to last October are getting the remainder of the coupons.For the hundred thousandth time.
Theoretically, since he was under the PRINTED sub like he said he was, that means that his sub is good until the end, which means that he should've gotten the coupons, right? They stopped printing in December, which is probably when he renewed, so he should've still been receiving these.

I myself am in a similar situation. I had GCU until June of 2014 but for some reason, the system only gave me a February extension and further compounded the issue with the incorrect 2 year extension. I should've been receiving these coupons as well, I actually got their very last printed one in December, but haven't been receiving them via email. So what do? That "jump to conclusions" mat is OP.

But I assume that there's nothing I can really do except contact CS and get that sorted out. I'm just hesitant cause I know it'll probably lead nowhere now (I have some issues still in Limbo with them-"we'll contact you back", it's been a month now), and was hoping there's a more effective way to get results.

EDIT: I guess it's really a moot point anyways, since this batch is probably the final coupon group ever. Eh. *shrugs* Still concerned over the lack of emails though. I get the standard Best Buy ones but not any ones with awesome non-@Gamer coupons. Is there someone I can contact that would actually help instead of bouncing between departments?

bread's done
Back