Best Buy @Gamer coupons 1/12/14 - 3/1/14

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons are:

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (360, PS3)

$10 off The Walking Dead: GOTY (360, PS3, PC)

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 off Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 off MLB 13: The Show (PS Vita)

$15 off Rayman Legends (360, PS3, Wii U, PS Vita)

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

$10 off any $29.99+ pre-owned game

(Thanks to MetalSlugger for the links!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still hoping there's someone with an AC IV coupon to trade. I'd love that for $1! I still have all of this months other codes. If you're willing to trade for one of these (or more, I'm flexible  ;) ) please just PM me! I've got physical and digital copies of all of these still:

GTA IV Complete

Walking Dead GOTY

Gunnar Eyewear

Wii U Pro Controller

MLB 13: The Show Vita

Rayman Legends

$10 off $30 preowned

Yeah, looking for a digital coupon for Assassin's Creed IV, and will pay a few dollars for one to a reputable CAG seller. PM me if you're interested. Offer expires at the end of the day, natch.

I have the following coupons for trade
AC IV
GTA IV Complete
Gunnar Eyewear
Wii U Pro Controller
MLB 13: The Show Vita

Looking for a rayman coupon, credits or DLC codes (psn) and gamestop preorder code for thief ps4 (bank heist and soundtrack)
Pm me with offers

I have all of the coupons except AC IV to trade. I also have the welcome coupons that expire on the 28th to trade as well. Looking for club nintendo points or amazon credit.

Trading my BestBuy Codes for $5 or $10 (depends) Amazon Credit. PM me which code you want w/ your offer

The codes I have are $15 GTA4 Complete, $10 off Walking Dead GotY, $20 Off Gunnar Gaming Oynx Eyewear $10 Off Black WiiU Pro Controller, $15 Off MLB 13: The Show, $10 Off Used Game ($29.99 and Up).

I've got 200-300 coins worth of Club Nintendo codes to trade if anyone still has the digital/online coupon for Assassin's Creed IV. PM if you're interested. I would be very thankful.

Ok. Quick question for the experts. I have the digital coupon but they're sold out online. Can I use the code in store or do I need the physical coupon? Thanks

if anyone has a full set of internet coupons I have 1 month XBL codes, 7day PS+ codes, and a code to get the lego movie ticket

Looking to trade the following codes for My Coke Rewards points or Amazon credit, Send me a PM if interested.

- Grand Theft Auto IV (360/PS3)

- Walking Dead Game of the Year (360/PS3/PC)

- Gunnar Gaming Eyewear

- Black Wii U Pro Controller

- MLB the Show (Vita)

- $10 off and Pre-Owned game $29.99 and up

50 cents. C'mon man. As the OP, I am tempted to lock this thread down just to prevent stupid posts like that from happening.

might as well join in.  Have my B2G1 (expires today). Will trade for 50% strategy guide or my leftover coupons for this month (Walking Dead, Wii Pro controller, $10 off $29.99 PO, MLB, Gunnar glasses).  PM if interested.

Walking Dead = 14a220b6e
Onyx eyewear = 14854608a
black wii u controller = 148c79b9d
mlb13 psv = 149062073
$10 off preowned = 149f7c938

Just picked up Walking Dead: GotY for $16 w/ my GCU coupon.

I thought GCU was 20% off new item sticker price only?  So it shouldn't apply when after I apply my GCU code, because the new total is not the sticker price, but a new, discounted price, right?

I mean, I'm happy for it and all, but shouldn't this stacking discounts thing be a bug?

Jesus Christ. Pop back in here to check if anything new has popped up and it's all just people trading. Seriously read some of the posts you guys, It'll make it easier. Don't spam shit. I see a trader and a buyer post 5 minutes apart, C'MON CONTACT EACH OTHER. fuck! Better yet, go to a different thread!

Ive subscribed to Gamer Club for 3 years straight and I never get these coupons. I contacted mike on the BB forum and he just says some nonsense about an extension I got at one point.

Just picked up Walking Dead: GotY for $16 w/ my GCU coupon.

I thought GCU was 20% off new item sticker price only? So it shouldn't apply when after I apply my GCU code, because the new total is not the sticker price, but a new, discounted price, right?

I mean, I'm happy for it and all, but shouldn't this stacking discounts thing be a bug?
it worked at the beginning but it looks like Bb fixed the stacking.... With this coupon at least. It stacks with everything else still as far as I can see... Hope it's not a trend by BB to stop the stacking o_O

GTA - 147fef07c

Walking Dead GOTY - 14a39359b

Gunnar - 1486aa117

Black Pro Wiiu controller - 1488a91ea

MLB 13 vita - 148f50a02

$10 off pre owned - 149cf3cab

just curious, but has any1 received the gamers coupon for march-april?
you will know when they start coming in because everyone will be complaining about how crappy the coupons are, how GCU is a rip off and best buy can go to hell. that is followed by everyone begging for coupons because they deleted theirs, didnt get them, etc

you will know when they start coming in because everyone will be complaining about how crappy the coupons are, how GCU is a rip off and best buy can go to hell. that is followed by everyone begging for coupons because they deleted theirs, didnt get them, etc
i am praying that march-april coupons are good, since it is my last patch of coupons.

i am praying that march-april coupons are good, since it is my last patch of coupons.
i think its probably everyone's last set, i guess there might be one more, the magazine is being discontinued in may i believe, so i dont know if that means there will be a may-june or if the march april is it

March-April is the last batch of coupons from what I was told by @gamer. There will be a final farewell publication as well that should be out in may, but no coupons are attached to that from my understanding.

Howard sucks! Howard sucks!

jk, yeah it's dumb how Best Buy hasn't fixed that, for what a year now or longer?

Oh well, it'll take longer to fix the Lakers hahahaha
They will never fix it.

That game was so fun, i think I saved a video of it on my DVR. I was chanting it too lol.

Please help me out.  If anyone has a Rayman code available please PM me....

...and yes, I already read previous posts and PMed the people that were offering.  Thank you.

EDIT: Got one! Many thanks to the CAG who PMed me! :bow:

bread's done
Back