Best Buy @Gamer coupons for 4/6 to 5/3

MoCiWe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
$25 off Puppetter (PS3)

$15 off God of War: Ascension (PS3)

$50 off Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition (X360, PS3)

$20 off Pikmin 3 (Wii U)

$20 off Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U)

$5 off Rocketfish Chat Headset (PS4)

$5 off Rocketfish DS4 controller kit Blue/Black (PS4)

$10 off any Pre-owned game $29.99 and up (Will have to sort through all the 20-29.98 stuff since they changed their sorting system http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=-1140068749326905334&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat232900050017&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=%2Bcurrentprice+skuidsaas&qp=currentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2450+-+%2499.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2420+-+%2439.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DSAAS~Price~%2440+-+%2449.99&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat232900050017)

Coupons good for 4/6/2014-5/3/2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the risk worth $5? I don't think so. Buy now. You won't regret it if you have a passing interest in your Wii U or the Pikmin franchise. It's a fun game.
This is the sort of situation that questions just how much a CAG member really is a CAG...

I bit. With my GC's and reward GC's I got it for free. $26.99 + tax.
No, you didn't get it for "free". You got it for $26.99 + tax. :wall:

Where's the analysts when you need them.

I honestly don't believe it will get lower, we have a week to risk it but I mean, 

If it did go to $50 would it just be like $21 plus tax?

Were holding out on 5 bucks essentially? I thought it would be more,

the person who answers this question is the one that is going to be making my decision xD

I'm trading all my coupons if someone is interested.
Have:
$25 off Puppetter (PS3)

$15 off God of War: Ascension (PS3)

$50 off Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition (X360, PS3)

$20 off Pikmin 3 (Wii U)

$20 off Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U)

$5 off Rocketfish Chat Headset (PS4)

$5 off Rocketfish DS4 controller kit Blue/Black (PS4)

Want: NBA 2K14 Super Fan Pack Digital Code for Xbox One/Xbox 360

For those that do jump on it today, I would figure they could just get it price-adjusted if the game does indeed drop to the guesstimated $50, right?  Or am I incorrect to assume so?

well bought pikmin 3 since I was tired of waiting for any sort of sale, I wanted to do store pickup but it wasn't available at my local store and I didn't want to waste gas to go to another best buy

It's always funny seeing the "how did you get these coupons" post as if the coupons haven't been here for months. A quick google search would tell you the answer too.

Already posted in the other thread, but...

If anyone has a Pikmin 3 coupon that they don't want, PM me in exchange for a club Nintendo points code (can get Pikmin 3, Tropical Freeze, or A Link Between Worlds). 

I have a good track record on eBay, so you'll get your code ASAP (even sooner if I can pick up from store). 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always funny seeing the "how did you get these coupons" post as if the coupons haven't been here for months. A quick google search would tell you the answer too.
Even worse since they've been around for years & depending on which month the thread was on page 1-2 all month with the key game & sale price in the title.

I have been a rewards zone member at Best Buy since the program started, but not this new gamer one. Is it a card? I don't want any credit cards.

But I would like to get in on that Pikmin 3 deal O:)

I have been a rewards zone member at Best Buy since the program started, but not this new gamer one. Is it a card? I don't want any credit cards.
Gamers Club, Gamers Club Unlocked, and @gamer are nothing new.

GCU isn't a card, it's a rewards program. Here are the details: https://my.bestbuy.com/gamers/benefits

Further details: http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club-Unlocked-Enhancement/td-p/723505

The paid Ganers Club Unlocked is $120, but many were given a chance to renew for $30

Heads up. Puppeteer is going to be a free game for EU PS+. While the free games don't match often, there's still a possibility that it can go free soon in the US.

Heads up. Puppeteer is going to be a free game for EU PS+. While the free games don't match often, there's still a possibility that it can go free soon in the US.
Not really. Sony of America and Sony for EU are two different companies (though under the same company) and don't work together. So just b/c a game comes to EU doesn't mean it will come to the USA PSN store. This is obvious with the number of games both regions get that the other doesn't.

Not really. Sony of America and Sony for EU are two different companies (though under the same company) and don't work together. So just b/c a game comes to EU doesn't mean it will come to the USA PSN store. This is obvious with the number of games both regions get that the other doesn't.
You just restated what crzyboy88 wrote.

Actually, yea really lol

While not entirely greedy I am done using these coupons for the month. I've only used Pikmin, $10 off, GOW, and Ninja Gaiden online.... The in store will still be good for these as well as both for the remainder.... I just want to see what people offer for the coupons.

I didn't receive this @Gamer issue via email for some reason. Anybody else had the same experience?
I just check my account and it says expired. I extended my GCU membership when they offered it for $30 last November. I assumed this would also extend @Gamer subscription. Apparently not?

I just check my account and it says expired. I extended my GCU membership when they offered it for $30 last November. I assumed this would also extend @Gamer subscription. Apparently not?
no the $30 renewal doesn't. The @gamer was a perk of the old program so once the associated old subscription expire then it does not carry over since @gamer is not a part of the new program

I see. How can I subscribe to it again then?
you can't the magazine and coupons are discontinued in less then a month for everyone that why only old subscriptions still receive them. There is no way to receive them now. Once that old subscription expired then that was it for good.

bread's done
Back