Best Buy @Gamer Dec Coupons: DW8 $40off, COD:BO Vita $25off, EOU:MG 3DS $15off, BLOPS WII-U $10off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Just got my magazine in today.  Coupons are as follows:

Valid 12/1/13-1/4/14

FAQ:

-Coupons are working in store now.

-GCU should stack with the price AFTER coupon discount.  A few CAGs confirmed this is what happened with the Injustice coupon in October.

-CAGs are reporting that ONLINE ONLY it is applying GCU first then coupon. :hot: :hot:

Dynasty Warriors 8 :360: / :ps3: $40 off

:360: Dynasty Warriors 8

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8

$19.99 after coupon

or

$15.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $7.99 after GCU then coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (Vita) $25 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $14.99 after GCU then coupon

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl :3ds: $15 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU the coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops :wiiu: $10 off

$29.99 after coupon

or

$23.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU then coupon

Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack :3ds: $10 off

$64.99 after coupon

or

$51.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $49.99 after GCU then coupon

$10 off any Pre-Owned game $29.99 and Up

*Above link is to pre-owned games, sorted high to low.  Best I could do!

Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset $50 off

$169.99 after coupon

Sony Pulse Wireless Headset $30 off

$119.99 after coupon

Everything should be linked.  Definitely going to use the EO coupon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So we think they are going to stop the GCU 20% stacking with sale prices? If thats the case, I won't use my $30 coupon b/c I'll only buy 2 $60 games in two years. CAG has trained me to wait at least a couple weeks for a sale/price drop..

I never did get my December issue so no DW8 for me. Went to check on my sub online and I saw that it expires in December of 2014. How did that happen?

Oh man, kind of a bummer that DW8 is only available online now, my buddy came over and played a bit of the copy I got with me and wants to pick up one for himself so we can play online, but he has the physical coupons and all of the stores are wiped of copies :/

So we think they are going to stop the GCU 20% stacking with sale prices? If thats the case, I won't use my $30 coupon b/c I'll only buy 2 $60 games in two years. CAG has trained me to wait at least a couple weeks for a sale/price drop..
There's no indication whatsoever that they'd do this. (???)

Did anyone else's pickup order get cancelled after using the coupon for BLOPS 2?  I used the coupon, Gamer's Unlocked discount, cashback website, and paid with a gift card.  The worst part is the coupon is one time use, so I guess I out of luck for buying the game cheap.

Finally decided to bite on Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl, Dynasty Warriors 8, and Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Well worth it.

All the other coupons are up for giveaway (except for the $10 off used, might possible be using that)

I already gave out the Pulse headset one though.

Has anyone used the COD BOPS II coupon in-store? Interested to see what price you will get. $9.99, $7.99, etc. TIA.
i didn't use the coupon in store, but i did use the dw8 coupon in store last time, it came out as $15.99, so it will most likely be $7.99-$9.99

Still looking for the Dynasty Warriors 8 online coupon.

Have the sights and sounds pack for the last of us if you want to trade for it. Will expire Dec 31, 2013.

lastofus_526-e1355166576455.jpg

If anyone has a extra online code for Black Ops 2, I would very much appreciate it. Just got a Wii U and looking for a few cheap games. Thank in advance. PM me.

I have all the online coupons except EO and DW8. Looking for club nintendo codes I don't have, PM me.

by "we" do you mean "you" since there is literally no reason to think this

I would also appreciate a black ops II code if anyone doesn't plan to use theirs.  Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the heads up on the $2 black ops 2 for the wii u! I love the pro controller and I missing playing shooters so itll work out for meeee

Great deal on Blops, too good of a deal to flip.
I've gotten a ton of use out of my $10 Blockbuster copy. It is nice to have it to play some Bots or Zombies on the gamepad when the TV is tied up. Picked up one of these $2 copies also, for a friend.

Man, I wish the online coupons worked more than once. Buddy of mine wants to get Dynasty Warriors 8 to play online (we played the PS2 version all the time in college).  If anyone wants the online code for the pre-owned coupon or any of the in store versions for any of the others I'd be willing to trade.

i dont get the magazine in the mail anymore so i guess that means im digital

how do you get the digital coupons
They come in your email at the start of the month. The subject is something like "your @gamer magazine and $190 worth of coupons". This month's arrived on 12/06 for me

I also never got my coupons for this month. If anybody is willing to trade their Black Ops 2 coupon code, I will send my $10 off used coupon for next month when I do get it (assuming they still have that coupon again). I would actually like the game to play, and not just to flip. Thanks.

Let my subscription run out and renewed that month with that $30 deal. now they not sending me the coupons the last 2 months contacted @gamer and they told me nothing they could do even though I showed receipt. :(

Let my subscription run out and renewed that month with that $30 deal. now they not sending me the coupons the last 2 months contacted @gamer and they told me nothing they could do even though I showed receipt. :(
Unfortunately if your subscription ran out then you're not entitled to @Gamer mag anymore (mine ran out too). @Gamer mag isn't part of GCU going forward. It ends in May.

Everything has been selling out so quickly at BB the past tfew months. Even the World's End Blu-ray I wanted. 

MY GCU is of no use if I can't order anything. Agggh. What the hell is going on there.

I already beat BLOPS2 last year, but couldn't pass up the WIi U copy.

When you renewed with the $30 coupon, you only signed up under the new Unlocked program. @Gamer Magazine + Coupons are no longer offered under the new Unlocked program. All @gamer subscriptions will expire by May 2014 whether you renewed or not.

No. You get 20% off new games at BB, doesn't matter if it's MSRP or if it's on sale for 50% off. You'll get 20% off the listed price.

i have left:

$10 off disney infinity toybox for 3ds

$15 off etrian odyssey

$25 off call of duty black ops VITA

$50 off turtle beach

$30 off sony pulse

$30 off 

Save $30 on ESPN Sports Connection

Save $25 on Turtle Beach Ear Force Marvel Headset

looking for psn codes. 

Picked up my in store pick up of Rabbids land and Black ops for Wiiu. Got home and realized that they gave me Ghosts instead of Black Ops II. Im not complaining, and not driving back to correct their mistake.

Picked up my in store pick up of Rabbids land and Black ops for Wiiu. Got home and realized that they gave me Ghosts instead of Black Ops II. Im not complaining, and not driving back to correct their mistake.
If you did they would probably tell you to keep it. Happened to me with Dead Space 2 & 3 and another game I can't remember at the moment.

If anybody has a DW8 or EO coupon to spare, I can trade some club nintendo codes or something. Though more interested in EO as I can't find DW8 anywhere now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back