Best Buy @Gamer Dec Coupons: DW8 $40off, COD:BO Vita $25off, EOU:MG 3DS $15off, BLOPS WII-U $10off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Just got my magazine in today.  Coupons are as follows:

Valid 12/1/13-1/4/14

FAQ:

-Coupons are working in store now.

-GCU should stack with the price AFTER coupon discount.  A few CAGs confirmed this is what happened with the Injustice coupon in October.

-CAGs are reporting that ONLINE ONLY it is applying GCU first then coupon. :hot: :hot:

Dynasty Warriors 8 :360: / :ps3: $40 off

:360: Dynasty Warriors 8

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8

$19.99 after coupon

or

$15.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $7.99 after GCU then coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (Vita) $25 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $14.99 after GCU then coupon

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl :3ds: $15 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU the coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops :wiiu: $10 off

$29.99 after coupon

or

$23.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU then coupon

Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack :3ds: $10 off

$64.99 after coupon

or

$51.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $49.99 after GCU then coupon

$10 off any Pre-Owned game $29.99 and Up

*Above link is to pre-owned games, sorted high to low.  Best I could do!

Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset $50 off

$169.99 after coupon

Sony Pulse Wireless Headset $30 off

$119.99 after coupon

Everything should be linked.  Definitely going to use the EO coupon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
147e12ace - $30 off wireless Sony Pulse headset

145dad0a4 - $50 off Turtle Beach XP400 headset

1465fba88 - $10 off Disney Infinity toybox challenge Starter Pack 3ds

Still have Etrian odyssey coupon for trade too, everything else besides those 4 have been used

Does CAG really not let you paste things or am I just stupid? Either way, I'm not gonna use these, so I hope someone can get use out of them.

Disney Infinity 3DS - 1462e4f54

Dynasty Warriors 8 - 146c728d7 Used

CoD Vita - 146a2f9a2

Turtle Beach - 145fe9f4c

Pulse Headset - 147d7c676

$10 of 29.99 and up Pre Owned - 145ac6d78

If anyone has an extra black ops II, I have an etrian odyssey code or call of duty code for the vita for trade. Just pm me and let me know.

Also gonna beg for a blops2, EO and DW8 digital coupon. Been emailing @gamer for a while now but still haven't received a digital coupon, just the physical one. Am willing to mail any of the physical coupons if needed.

Anyone have an extra online code for Black Ops II for the Wii U that they're not planning to use? Just scored the bundle and would love to pick this up as well.

I need an online DW8 code , I have an EO code I can trade for it. thanks pm me
What is EO Code? I have DW8 code and I don't have ps3 anymore so I don't need it.

Edit: I gave it to someone on this forum so It's not available anymore.

What is EO Code? I have DW8 code and I don't have ps3 anymore so I don't need it.
yeah, I would love the DW8 code if you dont need it, PM if you dont need it. I can trade you the Etrian Odyssey code. Thanks

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - Nintendo 3DS

All of my recent orders have gone on backorder, not sure why. Some have already gotten cancelled and received $10 credit for each one, not complaining.

CoD for WiiU is currently $19.99

So $9.99 with coupon

So about $7 with GCU

------

0.o it's $2 online if you use the code online... Yea totally not passing up a $2 game.

We dont have a Wii U yet but Have our first game for it.  Now hopefully can find a decent deal on a Wii U early next year.

On a side note I have coupons left if anyone is looking for any.  I have only used the Black Ops 2 and my possibly use EO coupon as well.  All other codes are up for grabs. Send me a PM and I can hook ya up.

EDIT:

DW 8 Coupon GONE

Interested in the Dynasty Warriors and Black Ops II (Wii U) coupons.

Have origin keys I would trade for:

- Dead Space

- Burnout Paradise

- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

- Medal of Honor

- Mirror's Edge

- Populous

- Command and Conquer

1 to 1 trade, 1 key for 1 coupon.

PM me.

I have two of the Etrian Odyssey coupons for trade if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. Not looking for much, but would like a little something in return.

Have all coupons available except for DW8 and BLOPS wii u, Shoot me a pm if you want anything.

Would like to grab an extra DW8 if anyone has spare coupon.  Have ps3/360 dlc codes (random assortment) if wanting trades.

Someone mind telling me how the rest of the BBY coupons work. I mean, would I have to give you guys my BB card info, or just the coupon code.

Pretty much have all coupons except CoD.

Someone mind telling me how the rest of the BBY coupons work. I mean, would I have to give you guys my BB card info, or just the coupon code.

Pretty much have all coupons except CoD.
Only the coupon codes would be needed. No other information on your part.

I waited 3 months to get my magazine after renewing in the store. I got the magazine downloaded to my Android phone. I am not showing a code to use on the coupon [page. How do i find out what it is to apply it and use it for a  few games

The only code I used was the Dynasty Warriors 8 one, and it didn't even work.. I sent customer service an email to get my money refunded since they couldn't fix it in store. Am I going to have to call their incompetent customer service line again? I called them when I first placed the order and the coupon didn't go through properly and they said it would magically correct itself once I picked up the game. I knew this was bullshit but the rep obviously was not interested in being helpful in any way so I didn't press him.

If anyone wants my leftover codes and you have anything to trade for them (are they even worth trading?) send me a PM.

If anyone has a DW8 they'd be willing to let go of I would gladly take it; I'm looking to get it for a friend's birthday tomorrow.

I may have some Steam game codes I could trade for it if you wanted something in return

If anyone has a DW8 they'd be willing to let go of I would gladly take it; I'm looking to get it for a friend's birthday tomorrow.

I may have some Steam game codes I could trade for it if you wanted something in return

With such a warm, inviting avatar who could possibly say no?

Still interested in a blops code if anyone still has one they don't want. My Nintendo crazed friend could use some non first party titles for his system.

If anyone is feeling in the Christmas spirit, I am still looking for a Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii U code. Thank you very much in advance! Happy Holidays!

I'm looking for a code for Dynasty Warriors 8 for ps3 if anyone is willing to give me one

Interested in the Dynasty Warriors 8 and Black Ops II (Wii U) coupons.

Will trade ALL of the following game key codes (Origin) for the aforementioned 2 coupon codes.

- Dead Space

- Burnout Paradise

- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

- Medal of Honor

- Mirror's Edge

- Populous

- Command and Conquer

PM me.

one is not enough.
One was enough. I posted the same request in this and the Rabbids thread at the same time. Way before I got a code from him. Most likely he did not see the post in this thread and/or did not notice the time stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back