Best Buy @Gamer Dec Coupons: DW8 $40off, COD:BO Vita $25off, EOU:MG 3DS $15off, BLOPS WII-U $10off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Just got my magazine in today.  Coupons are as follows:

Valid 12/1/13-1/4/14

FAQ:

-Coupons are working in store now.

-GCU should stack with the price AFTER coupon discount.  A few CAGs confirmed this is what happened with the Injustice coupon in October.

-CAGs are reporting that ONLINE ONLY it is applying GCU first then coupon. :hot: :hot:

Dynasty Warriors 8 :360: / :ps3: $40 off

:360: Dynasty Warriors 8

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8

$19.99 after coupon

or

$15.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $7.99 after GCU then coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (Vita) $25 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $14.99 after GCU then coupon

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl :3ds: $15 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU the coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops :wiiu: $10 off

$29.99 after coupon

or

$23.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU then coupon

Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack :3ds: $10 off

$64.99 after coupon

or

$51.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $49.99 after GCU then coupon

$10 off any Pre-Owned game $29.99 and Up

*Above link is to pre-owned games, sorted high to low.  Best I could do!

Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset $50 off

$169.99 after coupon

Sony Pulse Wireless Headset $30 off

$119.99 after coupon

Everything should be linked.  Definitely going to use the EO coupon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Still have all my codes, wont be using them. PM me, one per person, first come first serve.

Edit: DW8, BO WiiU, BO VIta, EO,   Gone.

I have a question. For coupons codes recieved with the digital @Gamer subscription that can be used in-store, in what order are they supposed to apply each one first?. The store promotion discount, the 20% off GCU or the @Gamer coupon code/UPC scan?.

I used my in-store @Gamer coupon for COD: BO II and after all was said and done my final total was $7.99 + tax. Shouldn't it have been $5.99 instead?. It looks like they applied the $10 off @Gamer coupon first, dropping it down to $9.99 and then applied my GCU 20% off after that, making the final total $7.99 + tax.

Did the employee do this transaction wrong???

I have a question. For coupons codes recieved with the digital @Gamer subscription that can be used in-store, in what order are they supposed to apply each one first?. The store promotion discount, the 20% off GCU or the @Gamer coupon code/UPC scan?.

I used my in-store @Gamer coupon for COD: BO II and after all was said and done my final total was $7.99 + tax. Shouldn't it have been $5.99 instead?. It looks like they applied the $10 off @Gamer coupon first, dropping it down to $9.99 and then applied my GCU 20% off after that, making the final total $7.99 + tax.

Did the employee do this transaction wrong???
Nope, that's exactly how its calculated in store. Buy online with a code to get it cheaper.

I'm looking for an Etrian Odyssey: TMG code if someone's not using theirs.  I can trade a Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty DL code for the PS3 if anyone's interested.

I was able to get a code.  

With such a warm, inviting avatar who could possibly say no?
photo-153776.png

Im still a GCU member but with all these changes recently Im kind of lost. I don't think I've been receiving my magazines, is their any way I can use the coupons online now? 

I've got all of the coupons available for trade with the exception of DW8.  Will trade for China Rising DLC for PS4

Edit:  Black ops 2 taken, have China Rising DLC now.  If any one wants the other coops PM me.

If anyone has the etrian odyssey code they would be willing to part with I would be extremely grateful. I really want that game.

Copy of Etrian actually got to the store on Xmas Eve. Plus it was the first print run with the CD and minibook. 

Happy Festivus, me. 

So far, the Black Ops 2 code has been taken by a lucky CAG who managed to get to it first. Nonetheless I am still trading out my coupons for those who are interested. 

How do I get this discount on Dynasty Warriors 8?  I never got the coupons in the mail/email.  Can someone help me out with this?  Please?  Lol.

For the coupons, you had to have been a member of GCU before they made the switch to the new program. If you aren't, unless you have someone give you a code, you're out of luck.

That is weird-  I have been a member.  No e-mail/mail nothing.  Weird.

Would anyone be so kind to share their code with me?  Maybe someone who doesn't have intentions of buying DW8?  Thanks in advance.  Appreciate the quick response btw. 

If anyone has a digital coupon for DW8 they want to trade, I'd be willing to trade a $5 PSN code. 

can you trade the physical coupons or only the digital ones? used all my digital ones, but still got the physical.

So if you get the coupons through e-mail, are you able to use it once online and once in-store? I remember it worked for Injustice that way, but I figured it was a glitch.

Yes, should be able to use both online and in-store.  I still cannot get through to find out why I didn't get the coupons. 

Please let me know if you don't mind sharing a coupon for Dynasty Warriors 8 with me please.  Thanks!

I've been meaning to do a code drop in the AWD thread for like three months but I keep forgetting and when I think about it don't have time to sort through the pile and see what I can actually use still.
Just post a pic of all the codes in view. Ill sort through them and let you know. Lol.

Anyone else a member but did not receive the coupons?  (Yes, I was a member prior to this)

It just sucks bc finally a game I actually really want is discounted and I don't get them.  Lol. 

Anyone else a member but did not receive the coupons? (Yes, I was a member prior to this)

It just sucks bc finally a game I actually really want is discounted and I don't get them. Lol.
You had to have been a paying GCU member since before September. Any members more recently renewed after September don't receive the magazine. I was lucky and actually renewed in September before the new program was announced.

You had to have been a paying GCU member since before September. Any members more recently renewed after September don't receive the magazine.
Before September-- I need to check my dates then. I'm almost positive I was before September but could be wrong. Thanks though.

Anyone else a member but did not receive the coupons? (Yes, I was a member prior to this)
It just sucks bc finally a game I actually really want is discounted and I don't get them. Lol.
My subscription expired just before the extension and I didn't receive the coupons for this month.

I have all coupons available for trade. You get each for multi use (in store and online). I'm only interested in trading for playstation related content. Thanks.

OK, so far on my part. The DW8 in store and online copies are gone by lucky CAGs. Meanwhile I still have the physical Black Ops 2 code and all the other codes. As usual, I am open for offers

OK, so far on my part. The DW8 in store and online copies are gone by lucky CAGs. Meanwhile I still have the physical Black Ops 2 code and all the other codes. As usual, I am open for offers
You can use your code twice? Once in store and once online?

I've got a $30 GCU renewal coupon (via email, never used) and I'm looking to trade for Dynasty Warriors 8 coupon and Etrian Odyssey coupon.  PM me.

The $30 GCU renewal coupon will work for anyone.  Has to be printed off and used in store.

Yes you can. Though usually online is cheaper with the GCU discounts than in store. Like for instance DW8 is $8 online and $16 in store I believe.
Weird when I used the coupons for Injustice and Naruto I thought they took the GCU discount off first before the coupon. Maybe it's the order in which they scan everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back