Best Buy @Gamer Dec Coupons: DW8 $40off, COD:BO Vita $25off, EOU:MG 3DS $15off, BLOPS WII-U $10off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Just got my magazine in today.  Coupons are as follows:

Valid 12/1/13-1/4/14

FAQ:

-Coupons are working in store now.

-GCU should stack with the price AFTER coupon discount.  A few CAGs confirmed this is what happened with the Injustice coupon in October.

-CAGs are reporting that ONLINE ONLY it is applying GCU first then coupon. :hot: :hot:

Dynasty Warriors 8 :360: / :ps3: $40 off

:360: Dynasty Warriors 8

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8

$19.99 after coupon

or

$15.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $7.99 after GCU then coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (Vita) $25 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $14.99 after GCU then coupon

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl :3ds: $15 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU the coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops :wiiu: $10 off

$29.99 after coupon

or

$23.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU then coupon

Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack :3ds: $10 off

$64.99 after coupon

or

$51.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $49.99 after GCU then coupon

$10 off any Pre-Owned game $29.99 and Up

*Above link is to pre-owned games, sorted high to low.  Best I could do!

Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset $50 off

$169.99 after coupon

Sony Pulse Wireless Headset $30 off

$119.99 after coupon

Everything should be linked.  Definitely going to use the EO coupon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
<p>

I have all of the codes minus the online DW8/BlopsII ones. I'm giving them away, with a few conditions:

• CAGs will apply with a 4000 word essay about why they need the coupon and why they deserve it over all other CAGs. It must be handwritten, notarized and express mailed to me this week.
  • I reserve the right to use drug/blood tests to determine eligibility. Any testing done will be at the applicant's expense.
  • Once approved, I will print out the coupons/codes and leave them at a random intersection in my home city. It will be the applicant's responsibility to pick them up in a timely manner. On 1/5/2014, I will pick up any remaining coupons from that location, and the applicant is subject to a $35 dollar late fee per unused coupon.
  • I reserve the right to use any and all coupons before you pick them up.
why waste your time thinking that up and typing it?

To anyone that has Dynasty Warriors 8 codes, trading for one of these codes.

Steam Keys:

• Limbo
  • Lord Of The Rings: War in the North
  • Scribblenauts Unlimied
  • Gotham City Imposters: Professorial Kit
  • Guardians of Middle Earth
  • Guardians of Middle Earth: Smaug's Treasure
  • Mortal Kombat Kollection
  • Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
  • Medal Of Honor
  • A Virus Named TOM
  • Rocketbirds
  • Eets Munchies
Origin Keys:

• Dead Space
  • Burnout Paradise Complete
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
  • Medal Of Honor
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (Uprising)
  • Populous

I have these codes left if anyone needs them:

Disney Infinity (3DS)
Etrain Odyssey Untold - GONE!
Dynasty Warriors 8 - GONE!
Black Ops (Vita)
Turtle Beach XP400
Sony Pulse

PM me!

I have all of the @gamer coupons except the DW8 one. PM if you're interested in one of them. (though I might use the Sony Pulse one if it works with the Sony Pulse Elite that's on sale at BB since I heard that it'll work with PS4 when I eventually upgrade)

Edit: No longer have the black ops vita or EOU codes.

$10 off Disney Infinity 3DS Starter= 1463376b6

EOU = 1477eefb5

$50 off Turtle Beach = 146070118

happy holidays to someone, pay it forward

Looking for the Dynasty warriors 8 code online. I don't have the codes that came with the Mc'Sstickers as I claimed those online but have the actual unused redeemtion codes that were emailed to me from McD's for xbox live

FOX comedy Enlisted on Xbox Video.
FOX comedy series Raising Hope on Xbox Video.
FOX series Bones on Xbox Video.
The Maw arcade game for Xbox 360.
Ms. Splosion Man arcade game for Xbox 360.

I also have these codes for XBOX live not from McD's, from other sources

Ms. Splosion Man:
The Maw:
Aqua:
Fable Heroes:
Wreckateer:

Looking for the Dynasty warriors 8 code online. I don't have the codes that came with the Mc'Sstickers as I claimed those online but have the actual unused redeemtion codes that were emailed to me from McD's for xbox live

FOX comedy series Raising Hope on Xbox Video.
FOX series Bones on Xbox Video.
The Maw arcade game for Xbox 360.
Ms. Splosion Man arcade game for Xbox 360.

I also have these codes for XBOX live not from McD's, from other sources

Ms. Splosion Man:
The Maw:
Aqua:
Fable Heroes:
Wreckateer:
Sent you a PM

Well thanks anyways guys. Guess ill just wait for dw8 to come down in price. I renewed my subscription in early october so I guess that's why I didnt get the coupons

RenoTurk11 said:
Well thanks anyways guys. Guess ill just wait for dw8 to come down in price. I renewed my subscription in early october so I guess that's why I didnt get the coupons

You'll be waiting for a long time to comedown to less than 9 bucks. DW7 is 2.5 years old and still 16 bucks at amazon. 20 used at gamestop

I've got a $30 GCU renewal coupon (via email, never used) and I'm looking to trade for Dynasty Warriors 8 coupon and $10 paypal, amazon giftcard, or nintendo eshop.  I am only interested in the DW8 coupon that I can use online.  I don't live close to a store.

The $30 GCU renewal coupon will work for anyone.  Has to be printed off and used in store.

Also, if you don't have DW 8 coupon, I'd take $20 paypal, amazon giftcard, or nintendo eshop(only $16 at BB right now!) for my renewal coupon.

The renewal coupon expires Feb 10 2014

PM Me.

Delivery pizza told me to pm him about trading some coupons and then wanted me to give him $10 PayPal or Amazon gift card and a coupon for his gcu coupon. Wtf Some people must be really struggling to have to sell free coupons. I thought this was a community of like minded gamers to help each other out. The coupon I was trying to get was to help another person out. I have been a member of this site for years but this is a real low point of what I have seen. Think about this moment when your delivering pizza and the only tip you receive is your own karma.

Delivery pizza told me to pm him about trading some coupons and then wanted me to give him $10 PayPal or Amazon gift card and a coupon for his gcu coupon. Wtf Some people must be really struggling to have to sell free coupons. I thought this was a community of like minded gamers to help each other out. The coupon I was trying to get was to help another person out. I have been a member of this site for years but this is a real low point of what I have seen. Think about this moment when your delivering pizza and the only tip you receive is your own karma.
Sorry if I offended you!

Have:

Disney Infinity coupon

Black Ops 2 Wii U coupon

Black Ops Vita coupon

Turtle Beach coupon

Sony Pulse coupon

Please PM me if you want any of these.  Priority will be given to "contributing" CAGs or a 1st come 1st serve basis.  If you don't hear from me, it means it has already been given away

LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

to be fair, pizza guy initially posted for TWENTY dollars PayPal for the coupon which didn't make sense if you have to use more money to use it after giving him money. I was going to comment about it last night but didn't until I saw the quotes

to be fair, pizza guy initially posted for TWENTY dollars PayPal for the coupon which didn't make sense if you have to use more money to use it after giving him money. I was going to comment about it last night but didn't until I saw the quotes
The coupon deducts $90 from the membership, so asking for $20, thus making the total price $50 (still $70 less then MSRP) isn't a bad deal. This is for people who were either not eligible for it and want it or those who want to stack and get 4 years. Either way it is saving them a lot of money if they went the $120 route. I fail to see how he is an ass for wanting to sell the coupon.

Obligatory begging for wii u black ops 2 code.

That is all!

I may have something in exchange. Not sure though tbh

Edit:

Thanks brothagarrett for the code bud!

pick up call of duty black ops 2 for the wii u after the $10 coupon it came out to  $7.61 it's a good deal even do i already have it for the ps3

Same thing as that pizza guy, have a coupon for the $30 renewal to Gamer's Club Unlocked. Will sell for $20 paypal. Inb4 butthurt CAG's crying immorality.

Last day to use codes so it's the last day to beg for help. Anyone still have a Call of Duty Black Ops II (Wii U) code that you are not going to be using? PM me please. Thanks in advance! Happy New Year!

Still have all my online codes from this month also except for the black ops(wii u) one looking to trade for amz GC,BB GC, or Nintendo coins

Same thing as that pizza guy, have a coupon for the $30 renewal to Gamer's Club Unlocked. Will sell for $20 paypal. Inb4 butthurt CAG's crying immorality.
woah hold up. I was talking about the DW8 coupon. The way it was worded last night seemed he was SELLING the DW8 coupon for $20 which didn't make sense. If it's the GCU then it's no big deal at all

Is the coupon one time use only for in store and online? Or is it one time use online and then also one time use in store? Because I used DW8 coupon in store and just double checked online to see if the online code would work and it applied in my cart.

Anyways, if you can in fact use the coupon twice. I have:

Etrian Odyssey: Online Code
DW8 Online Code
and
All of the other coupons are unused.

PM me if you would like one. I'm not using the rest of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back