Best Buy @Gamer Dec Coupons: DW8 $40off, COD:BO Vita $25off, EOU:MG 3DS $15off, BLOPS WII-U $10off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Just got my magazine in today.  Coupons are as follows:

Valid 12/1/13-1/4/14

FAQ:

-Coupons are working in store now.

-GCU should stack with the price AFTER coupon discount.  A few CAGs confirmed this is what happened with the Injustice coupon in October.

-CAGs are reporting that ONLINE ONLY it is applying GCU first then coupon. :hot: :hot:

Dynasty Warriors 8 :360: / :ps3: $40 off

:360: Dynasty Warriors 8

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8

$19.99 after coupon

or

$15.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $7.99 after GCU then coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (Vita) $25 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $14.99 after GCU then coupon

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl :3ds: $15 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU the coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops :wiiu: $10 off

$29.99 after coupon

or

$23.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU then coupon

Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack :3ds: $10 off

$64.99 after coupon

or

$51.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $49.99 after GCU then coupon

$10 off any Pre-Owned game $29.99 and Up

*Above link is to pre-owned games, sorted high to low.  Best I could do!

Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset $50 off

$169.99 after coupon

Sony Pulse Wireless Headset $30 off

$119.99 after coupon

Everything should be linked.  Definitely going to use the EO coupon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing as that pizza guy, have a coupon for the $30 renewal to Gamer's Club Unlocked. Will sell for $20 paypal. Inb4 butthurt CAG's crying immorality.
Not immorality, just idiocy since this thread is for @gamer coupons and not GCU renewal ones. If only there was a gigantic thread where you could talk about GCU renewals...oh well.

Is the coupon one time use only for in store and online? Or is it one time use online and then also one time use in store? Because I used DW8 coupon in store and just double checked online to see if the online code would work and it applied in my cart.

Anyways, if you can in fact use the coupon twice. I have:

Etrian Odyssey: Online Code
DW8 Online Code
and
All of the other coupons are unused.

PM me if you would like one. I'm not using the rest of them.
PM'd for Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii U online code. Thank you in advance!!!

So with this whole banning when you buy 3 of the same games with GCU, does that count for things like the power disc accessories for Disney infinity?

Have some Nintendo coins

I want the dw8 code
Check your pm. Sent you one. If you won't use it let me know.

If anyone wants any of the others, I won't use them and wouldn't mind some N coins.

So with this whole banning when you buy 3 of the same games with GCU, does that count for things like the power disc accessories for Disney infinity?
If they get the 20% discount then I would assume so since they've said that the figures all go towards the same total even if you're buying different ones.

I have all of my digital codes, except for the $10 off used $30 game, still available if anyone wants to trade for them for nintendo coins, or any game related codes.

::EDIT:: Dynasty Warriors and COD: BLOPS (Wii U) codes have been traded.

Wow, this would be the same for skylanders figures too?
Yeah, they specifically said that all the figures count towards the same limit of three even if you buy three different figures and implied you would still be at risk for a ban by buying more with the discount.

mask-air-raid said:
My coupon got wasted because some idiots set up the store pickup without actually having Dynasty Warriors 8 in stock.
I ordered on the 30th for dleivery and no work if hey shippe dit or not yet.

Yeah, they specifically said that all the figures count towards the same limit of three even if you buy three different figures and implied you would still be at risk for a ban by buying more with the discount.
I don't expect an actual answer, but how is this possible? They should put a limit on the discount that is affected at the register. Disney Infinity / Skylanders have 20-50 figures and will have more. So why should I be punished for buying these figures at Best Buy? If they actually ban or suspend people for buying multiple figures, there are going to e a lot of furious customers, because they have no idea this will happen. Imagine if you paid $120 for 2 years and you buy 3 skylander figures and get banned. fuck that. With this being a new program, it is going to have bumps. I think Best Buy will figure it out quick, even if it is the hard way.

I have all codes/coupons in play here. Just pm me if you're interested in snagging one. Trades or whatever are welcomed as well. I'm not going to use them, so I'd rather someone else get use out of them before they expire!!

Edit: DW8 is gone

I have all the codes except for COD on Wii U. 

I'm not using them. Send a PM if you want one. If you want to trade something you won't use, let me know. If you don't have anything, no worries, I'll giveaway the code if its available. 

Edit:

DW8 is gone.

I also have all of my coupons minus Call of Duty for Wii U (well, I still have the in store code). Pm offers, please.

Edit: DW8 gone!

Disney infinity 14621fc15
Etrian odyssey 1477509a2
Cod vita 14689e436
Turtle beach xp400 145d8ed29
Sony pulse 147d2f3e8
$10 off preowned 145be7d7e

EDIT: Both taken

I have Etrian Odyssey and DW8 online coupons available. Free to first taker, but I won't turn away a tip. PM me.

I've got the following codes listed below for trade. Wouldn't mind a code for the old Comstock’s Eagle Eye Sniper Rifle for Bioshock Infinite 360, if anyone's got one. Otherwise, I've got a new Wii U and 3DS, so eShop/Nintendo codes are good. Or other digital content on the 360, though I likely already have anything anyone could offer.

Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack (3DS) $10 off
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Wii U) $10 off
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (PSV) $25 off
Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Dolby Headset (360/PS3) $50 off
Sony Pulse Wireless Headset (PS3) $30 off
$10 off any pre-owned game $29.99+

Are these coupons still valid? I was told that they would re-send me the email containing the coupons on 12/30/13 since I never got mine, but as I feared I have yet to receive the email or hear back from anyone.

I don't expect an actual answer, but how is this possible? They should put a limit on the discount that is affected at the register. Disney Infinity / Skylanders have 20-50 figures and will have more. So why should I be punished for buying these figures at Best Buy? If they actually ban or suspend people for buying multiple figures, there are going to e a lot of furious customers, because they have no idea this will happen. Imagine if you paid $120 for 2 years and you buy 3 skylander figures and get banned. fuck that. With this being a new program, it is going to have bumps. I think Best Buy will figure it out quick, even if it is the hard way.
I know, it's completely insane. Best of all is that there's probably a bunch of people already over that limit because there was the B2G1 over BF weekend.

I wasnt able to get the game for 8 like some of you did. After gcu and coupon it was 15.99 plus tax. Still flipped it back to bby for a profit but another $8 would have been cool.

Enjoy:

$10 off Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack (3ds):
1465f3ed9
$15 off Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (3ds):
1475a85b4
$25 off Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (psv):
14673fe52
$50 off Turtle Beach Ear Force xp400 Wireless Dolby Headset (360, ps3):
145f868cc
$30 off Sony Pulse Wireless Headset (ps3):
147bf6f49
$10 off Any Preowned Game $29.99 And Up:
145c29287

I have some dlc for ryse, dead rising, or forza 5 anyone interested in either of those for your black ops wii u code? Pm me

Thanks

I wasnt able to get the game for 8 like some of you did. After gcu and coupon it was 15.99 plus tax. Still flipped it back to bby for a profit but another $8 would have been cool.
I only got it for $8 using the coupon online but instore I couldn't get it down to $8 only $16. Did you manage to find away to get instore down to $16 as well?

Thanks used the Black Ops Vita
Is it only usable on new games? I couldn't see if it was just on new games or on both new and used. Would totally pick it up if the code was applicable to the used version

Is it only usable on new games? I couldn't see if it was just on new games or on both new and used. Would totally pick it up if the code was applicable to the used version
I think new only, but that's what I wanted and the only one I tried. Came out to $15 and change shipped, good enough for me.

Picked up 2 copies of DW8 to trade today, one of them had a dvd-r in the case instead of the game. Got a refund, but would have preferred the trade, especially since it wasted my coupon.

Enjoy:

1465f3ed9
1475a85b4
14673fe52
145f868cc
147bf6f49
$10 off Any Preowned Game $29.99 And Up:
145c29287
Got the $10 Preowned, thanks!

disney infinity 1462e4b1a

etrian odyssey 147938ba9

blops wii u 1473cd3d2

blops vita 146891da2

headset 145e136cc

sony neadset 147bc98e4

preowned 145d0c023

not gonna use any of these codes, so go ahead and take what u want.

Here are unused codes, enjoy:

14666f92c
14756b8ce

$10 off Call of Duty: Black Ops II (WiiU):
14719c810
14695f10c
1460ff8b6