Best Buy Gamers Club

Totally worth it

$5 Prototype 2
$5 Dragon Age 2
$5 Mass Effect 2
$10 Arkham City

Those are just a few examples of recent coupons over the last year. I know there are more but that's all I can remember right this moment.

Also 10% bonus on trade ins meaning 110% at times

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been hit or miss the last few months but overall it has been totally worth the $15 subscription. I joined last June, the month following the coupon group than included Batman: Arkham City for $10. I used at least half of the coupons for the next two or three months but then it dropped off as far as fantastic deals. I think I didn't use a single one from the December issue. So far for the current group, I snagged Prototype 2 for $5.

Still, even if you don't use any of the coupons but do take advantage of BBY's trade-in promotions, the sub can pay for itself. 10% extra TIV plus double RZ points adds up quickly. I don't purchase many used games from BBY either but every once in a while there could be a decent game, so another 10% off those.

Thanks everyone! My main draw to the program was the deal where you got a $20 reward coupon for every game pre ordered and picked up. I'm going to join the program next time I have some extra cash.

[quote name='Behemoth24']Thanks everyone! My main draw to the program was the deal where you got a $20 reward coupon for every game pre ordered and picked up. I'm going to join the program next time I have some extra cash.[/QUOTE]

If that's your main draw, then go for it! I signed up for 2 subs just to get 2 BL2, 2 BLOPS2, and even 2 ACIIIs. All paid off within 1 pre order.

Just joined a few weeks ago, I haven't received a magazine yet. It kind of sucks because they wouldn't let me do a physical magazine in store they said they only do digital now.

I mainly signed up for the $20 credits back on select games. I plan on purchasing a few titles on this list and have already picked up Dead Space 3 so that makes my $15 back just in that one. I plan on getting Bioshock Infinite, Last Of Us, and Grand Theft Auto IV for sure maybe a few more.

I am curious though on how long this takes to get the $20 added to my reward certificates? I also need to find out when and how I get the digital copy of the magazine since the Best Buy cashier/video game person wasn't very informative.

[quote name='blume3']Just joined a few weeks ago, I haven't received a magazine yet. It kind of sucks because they wouldn't let me do a physical magazine in store they said they only do digital now.

I mainly signed up for the $20 credits back on select games. I plan on purchasing a few titles on this list and have already picked up Dead Space 3 so that makes my $15 back just in that one. I plan on getting Bioshock Infinite, Last Of Us, and Grand Theft Auto IV for sure maybe a few more.

I am curious though on how long this takes to get the $20 added to my reward certificates? I also need to find out when and how I get the digital copy of the magazine since the Best Buy cashier/video game person wasn't very informative.[/QUOTE]

Should take about 30 days to post I believe.

bread's done
Back