Best Buy GCU on UHD Blu-ray

wait what??

Are you telling me that BB is FINALLY listening to their customers and giving GCU discounts on BRs?????

wait what??

Are you telling me that BB is FINALLY listening to their customers and giving GCU discounts on BRs?????
Just UHD Blurays, and none of the newer releases. There are still some good deals in there though. I ended up ordering The Martian Extended Edition.

Well it looks like all but pre-orders, huntsman winter war, now you see me 2, and extreme adventures. I don't think that's bad at all!

wait what??

Well.....it is called GAMERS club unlocked. Not sure why anyone would expect it work for movies. What's next, people going to start saying they want discounts on refridgerators and printers also with their gamers club unlocked?

Hmm no pre-orders, but Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows comes out on Tuesday.  I wonder if it'll count.

I don't have a 4K player until the Gears of War XBox S comes out, but I want to watch a few things.  Any recommendations?  I think Deadpool will be a pickup for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going to get the new turtles movie in 4k if the GCU covered that one. Looks like I'll still be skipping that movie purchase for the time being.

bread's done
Back