Best Buy (GCU Only): Save $25 on a DualShock 4 Controller when you buy a select PS4 game

xGwiZ96x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
178 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/offer/176329/pcmcat748302046394.c?id=pcmcat748302046394&ref=P30T22R140&loc=BODY&CampaignID=797904&SubscriberID=33134739&eut=785048075&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-BA_bY7_SDNIlaqHcSwF28g

All Dualshock 4s qualify for the deal! The cheapest controller after the discount would be a Black Dualshock 4 included in the PlayStation Now Starter Kit @ $34.99.

Now I don't know if a price match would stack the discount but if possible, you can price match Fry's weekly ad of Black, White, and Urban Camo controllers for $54.99 and getting $25 off would drop it down to $29.99. I also don't know if you would get to keep the controller at the discounted price if you return the game and keep the controller

As of 6/10, the Dualshock 4s are on sale for a couple of bucks off each one (Black and PlayStation Now being the cheapest) to make the deal a bit sweeter!

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a new one and it might be tempting to get the R&C game ($32 after GCU) for it. We'll see...

I am very interested in getting a new ds4 but I want none of these games. 😞
That's why I brought up if you can buy one of the games and return them at a later date and keep the controller for the same price. I have no idea if that is allowed though

That's why I brought up if you can buy one of the games and return them at a later date and keep the controller for the same price. I have no idea if that is allowed though
Probably not. Best Buy tends to bundle items together, and not pro-rate returns. Basically if you break the bundle with the return of one item you would only be refunded up to the original msrp of the unreturned product.

Yeah it's just going to refund you for whatever you paid over the cost of the controller (if it wasn't on discount so 59.99/64.99 plus tax). It's like when you get a free $10 gift card and try to return the $60 game. They refund you $50 since you still have the $10 gc.

Right...except Best Buy disingenuously inflated many of the prices back to MSRP, thus rendering this deal completely moot.

I can literally buy a copy of MLB The Show 16 and DS4 controller elsewhere, without GCU, and still walk away spending less.

Does anyone know for certain if I can I change the shipping address on one of these items? Like you've tried it before and it let you/didn't let you do it? Like if I wanted Overwatch shipped somewhere else and that beautiful Uncharted controller shipped to me? 

I was thinking of trying but can't make it by a store today. If no one has tried yet by tomorrow I might be able to give it a shot and let everyone know .

I was thinking of trying but can't make it by a store today. If no one has tried yet by tomorrow I might be able to give it a shot and let everyone know .
The offer says it's not available in stores, which means we can only price match from the phone.

Prob going to get ratchet and clank + controller, with GCU will come out to just about the price of a DS4.  I was actually about to go by a controller straight up.  Anyone know how long this sale is good for?

its essentially now just buy a controller get ratchet and clank free...tempting....but I can see ratchet going down to 20 soon...

bread's done
Back