Best Buy Gift Card Coupons ($10, $25, $50 w/purchases)

excludes: Items from BestBuy Store

Excludes: everything but bottles of water.. ok, lets go and buy 500 dlls on water supplies

I'm running back there to have them rering my purchase of a HD Tivo on Saturday, as the damn 10%/12% coupon doesn't work for Tivo devices anymore.

$25 GC works as a substitute.

"I'm running back there to have them rering my purchase of a HD Tivo on Saturday, as the damn 10%/12% coupon doesn't work for Tivo devices anymore. "

excludes prior purchases :roll:

[quote name='IbiteHRD']"I'm running back there to have them rering my purchase of a HD Tivo on Saturday, as the damn 10%/12% coupon doesn't work for Tivo devices anymore. "

excludes prior purchases :roll:[/quote]And they've done this for me numerous times in the past, so I'm keeping that well in mind when I go back there today.

Rep that sold me the Tivo on Saturday told me to come back in starting today for a return-and-rebuy. :roll:

Thanks for the head's up on the wording, already aware of it. :roll:

shrike4242 ,that's a good idea about the Tivo HD. I've been on the fence about getting one while I can still get lifetime for it. Technically Amazon is still cheaper, but...I'll print off a coupon for the heck of it just in case.

[quote name='crazyj']excludes videogame systesm wtf.

sigh we never get a deal on consoles[/quote]

No margins on game consoles. Coupons would kill them.

[quote name='Wolfpup']shrike4242 ,that's a good idea about the Tivo HD. I've been on the fence about getting one while I can still get lifetime for it. Technically Amazon is still cheaper, but...I'll print off a coupon for the heck of it just in case.[/quote]I would've used the 10%/12% coupon it, if the text on it covered them anymore. :wall:

This works as a fallback plan, as $25 back on a GC isn't horrible, though I'd prefer to find it cheaper elsewhere. I needed to buy it that day, as I had a dying one, so I was sort of screwed in that respect.

Yeah, this coupon is pretty worthless. I got it in my email and was going to use it on purchasing a PS3 tomorrow... until I saw that exceptions list. I guess if you want to buy $500 worth of mouse pads, you're good.

i work for best buy so i can vouch that even the employees dont get deals on consoles. consoles are sold at whole sale so it doesnt make sense for them to ever discount them. as for bose and apple, they have a garunteed price and are contractually obligated to keep that price. if they discount either brand, they can lose the ability to sell it, we cant even open box discount bose products. some stores do, but they arent supposed to

With a coupon like that would be nicer for them to list what it is useful for. I can't even begin to imagine what I'd buy, I was thinking a better sound surround system but I think that is covered under the "sound delivery" or whatever the hell it called it on the coupon.

bread's done
Back