Best Buy Guitar Hero World Tour: Band Kit 50 YMMV?

MunkichioO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (90%)
Haven't seen this posted up so here goes. Just got back from BB without getting penny guides but found Guitar Hero: World Tour for 50.
Wireless guitar, drum set, wired mic, and game.

DSC01936.jpg

DSC01939.jpg

sorry if pics take awhile to load. took em on my phone but they r 8mp :whistle2:#

grab dem shits!!!

I'd nab one but my BB don't have good clearance right now.

Just pikmin and where the wild things are. Nothing good.

You can get the Band Hero bundle new on ebay for about $50-$60 total(360 or PS3) after shipping, I've even seen a few go for $30-$40. Would be better to get one of those off Ebay IMO, as you can just get the standalone game of GH World Tour for about $7-$10 almost anywhere.

But this is definitely the best deal I've seen for one of these bundles as far as retailers go.

Was this just for the Xbox 360 version? I'm trying desperately to find a band kit for the Wii that's less than $175.........

only saw 360 ver up there. not sure on ps3 or wii versions. Band Hero n Dj Hero were both reg price when i went in yesterday. could check again later when i get off work though

Need to go to mine to preorder God of War 3 and FFXIII since I know they are doing a midnight release for both. Go ahead and check mine out while I'm there.

bread's done
Back