Best Buy Halo 4 new $9.99 (PM'd at Amazon), pre-owned $7.99 ($7.19 w/ Gamer's Club Unlocked)

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
I know I could Google this but I'm lazy right now (even though this takes more effort, but I digress). If I have two 360s on two TVs with two copies of Halo 4 in the same house on my network, do they both need to have their own Gold account to play multiplayer (against or with each other only) or will it see it as a LAN connection and work regardless?

I know I could Google this but I'm lazy right now (even though this takes more effort, but I digress). If I have two 360s on two TVs with two copies of Halo 4 in the same house on my network, do they both need to have their own Gold account to play multiplayer (against or with each other only) or will it see it as a LAN connection and work regardless?
Yes, Halo 4 supports System Link for multi-player, so you do not need a Gold account for both.

PM'd to BB, but it wouldn't take the 10% off when I explained it to the manager he said it doesn't matter probably doesn't qualify, I told him I paid $15 for the mag and 10% so it should and didn't want to argue over .80 but what a jerk.  Decided to email CS instead what a pain, but 7.99 is still good.

so I took the dive today, and when I got to the register the used copy came up 19.99 had to have them price match their own website lol

thanks op!

Thanks OP.

In for 1.  The BB by my job supposedly has it but not the one near my apartment. Decided to use my $5 for you gift and free shipping for Elite members.  I don't have to drive over to the BB to pick it up on my lunch.  I will play Halo 3 first when it comes is available for free with Gold.

The pre owned copy is showing up as $19.99 for me now. I was going to get it after work today :/

Got an email late last night from bestbuy.com game is back ordered and I can call them and have it converted into a store pickup.  So I check online this morning before work and see the BB by my job still has it in stock.   I call them at 8:30am Eastern and the store is now out of stock.

Took a late lunch and went to the BB by my job.  They had one on the shelf (and a dozen of the GOTY edition).  I asked customer service (after waiting like 15 mins) if I could convert it to a store pick up or what.  She said no.  So she canceled my online order and I bought it.  Got an email from them confirming that and another about my $5 certificate still being available for use.

Lucky I guess they had a copy still and I had to go over that way anyway.

Also overheard that Watch Dogs delayed till late spring.  One of my two pre orders.  I will have to go back and cancel that another day with that receipt.

I submitted a price match to amazon. Was going to buy it yesterday but didn't pull the trigger fast enough as I didn't qualify for FSSS and didn't want to impulse purchase filler items.

Went to Best Buy and every copy was sold out to my surprise, so I went over to the nearby Target and had it priced matched. Team member had to get it from the backroom because they were not on the sales floor though they had generous copies of ODST and Reach on display. 

bread's done
Back