Best Buy HD DVD Starter PK $49.99

Da_man24

CAGiversary!
BB will release four different HD DVD Starter Packs. Each Pack has 3 different movies. Thats about $16.66 for each movie. These Packs will be on sale this tuesday.

Pack 1. Shooter, Four Brothers, Italian Job

Pack 2. Tomb Raider, Sky Captain, Sleepy Hollow

Pack 3. Payback, Aeon Flux, Warriors

Pack 4. Blades of Glory, Old School, Anchorman

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp;jsessionid=VV5WFEXUF1MKDKC4D3KFAHA?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=Hd-Dvd+Starter&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

Credit goes to Diabolo from High-Def Digest forums.

[quote name='gsr']too expensive..these can be had for $12 or less if you have patience.[/QUOTE]

Please let me know where I can find Anchor Man, Old School, Blades of Glory for $12 or less. I'll wait right here for your response.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Please let me know where I can find Anchor Man, Old School, Blades of Glory for $12 or less. I'll wait right here for your response.[/quote]
BOG is around 14 shipped on Amazon, from the Marketplace

but this pack is essentially, but Anchorman and Oldschool, get BOG for 10...

I'll probably buy one

[quote name='MrDubbs']BOG is around 14 shipped on Amazon, from the Marketplace

but this pack is essentially, but Anchorman and Oldschool, get BOG for 10...

I'll probably buy one[/QUOTE]

From the marketplace? You mean used, right? The cheapest new copy is $19 + $3 for shipping from the Amazon Marketplace. Again, there is no where you can buy any of these 3 movies for $12 shipped unless you "wait". In that case we might as just "wait" on everything in life as the price will eventually drop on the PS3, DVDs, Xbox 360, Wii etc. :roll:

Will Ferrell movies are the best... dammit I wish I had HD DVD... well, actually nevermind, I dont need those on HD, I have em on DVD...

I don't think I need to see that much detail on Frank the Tank's ass in Old School, Ron Burgundy's manly chest, or Jimmy MacElroy's horse face....

But I DO wonder how the Baxter Punt looks in HD.....

Not that hot of a deal when you spent a ton on the bogo Amazon Blu-ray deals. I think that is my new target price....sub $14 per disc for all HD media.

The Warriors, Sleepy Hollow, and Payback are the only decent ones of the bunch. Too bad they're not in the same set. Sleepy Hollow and Payback have some great cinematography that would almost make perfect demo discs.

[quote name='V Man']
I don't think I need to see that much detail on Frank the Tank's ass in Old School, Ron Burgundy's manly chest, or Jimmy MacElroy's horse face.... .[/quote]

Looking at your avatar makes one think otherwise. :lol:

Tempting to get pack 3. I all ready have Four Brothers. And honestly, I don't care for Will Ferrell movies, as he always seems to play the same brain dead characters in each one. Besides, I've been wanting Payback and The Warriors on hi def

bread's done
Back