Best Buy - Heroes S1-3 Collection $29.99 B&M/$2.99 shipping

This would require owning the second and third seasons of the show. I'm not sure if that's worth it.

I loved the first season, but the show took an absolute nosedive in quality after that. The second season was okay, but the third...ugh.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']This would require owning the second and third seasons of the show. I'm not sure if that's worth it.

I loved the first season, but the show took an absolute nosedive in quality after that. The second season was okay, but the third...ugh.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. Everything after the first season is like having AIDS. On DVD.

I liked season 1 and 2. 3 was meh for me. I don't know but I'm on the whats gunna happen to who type ride. I just wanna know whats gunna happen so I get hooked.

I liked Heroes season 1 and ever since then it just got worse and worse. I don't even bother watching it anymore as I could care less about the characters now. :bomb:

[quote name='crovakiet']I liked Heroes season 1 and ever since then it just got worse and worse. I don't even bother watching it anymore as I could care less about the characters now. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Watched up to the end of Season 3 (which was two parts: a subpar Villians but an awesome Fugitives).

Sale seems dead. People over at slickdeals say it was a mistake for the bluray of the new coen bros movie.

bread's done
Back