Best Buy Holiday Kickoff Event 10/24/2013 *Elite Plus members only*

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
gallery_330445_8187_20197.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If this were Amazon they would put them up for $39.99 and promote the shit out of it only to silently drop the price to $34.99 the following week.

Would find it funny if BB did something similar where they create the Elite Plus promotion and then some of the items are cheaper, and available to everyone, a week or two down the road

I'm Elite, but not Elite Plus. I received the preview e-mail. I wonder if I'll be able to purchase anything tomorrow.

I'm in for Rayman if it's $19.99 (or lower, but I $19.99 is really pushing it). I'm kind of bummed I just upgraded to an Iphone 5 at best buy about a month ago when they had the $100 giftcard deal. I would have rather gotten a 5S. Oh well.

I'm surprised there are no bluray deals   :whistle2:(

I bought my 5S 2 weeks ago...should I just do a straight up return then repurchase for $100 GC promo...or call their CS first?
CS will tell you they won't give you the gift card. I'm pretty sure. manager i guess "friend" of mine told me policy is to match price drops but not promotions. You'll have to return it and then rebuy it.

EDIT: Please note this is very YDMV as some people might let you get away with it.

Man I was hoping this would have started by now.  I don't have much energy left, but I'd like to see the games and laptop prices before I go to bed.

I'm trying to remember.  Don't these types of sales start when Best Buy opens their HQ in Minnesota, usually at like 9 or 10ish?

Macbook Pro - Save $200

Insignia 28" TV - $169.99

Glaxy Note 10.1 - $449.99

Asus Laptop - $229.99

Insignia 65" TV - $949.99

Nikon SLC $546.99

Video Games - Save $15

Dell Inspiron - $409.99

Headphones - 20% off

iPod Nano - $134.99

Viewsonic Monitor - $149.99

Warner Bros Films - $49.99

Wine Chillers - 10% off

Save up to $10 on any smartphone

I'll get puppeteer for $25. Was planning on getting it for 20 on psn, but I'll pay $5 more for a physical... But then I'm lonely.

The sale is lame, many of us as Elite Plus members didn't even receive a single communication regarding the event, the link to the sale isn't even that easy to get to and you have to call to place an order - no online ordering?

Fail. So these are some of the exciting enhancements to the newly rebooted RZ??

Sale is live.  Even though it still says coming soon on that page, if you go to the individual pages for each game, you can add it to your cart from there.  Once in your cart, the sale prices are reflected.  Straight $15 off everything. 

Lame deals here, just as everyone thought. I need more than $15 off to justify a game purchase. I'll wait a few weeks. I'm sure the Last Of Us will have a way better Black Friday price.

bread's done
Back