Best Buy IN-MAIL Exclusive Sales Event Coupons 10/7-10/10

sarkenobi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
For some reason Best Buy sends out exclusive sales event coupons for one four day weekend nearly every month. Mine came in the mail today. Before you start wondering where your coupons are, the method they send coupons to people is unknown. It could be Reward Zone membership, warranty purchase, or providing your address on a price match or anything else. I've done all three (Reward Zone, warranties, pricematch w/ address). The three coupons as followed are:

10% off Home Theater:
TVs $399 and up; DVD players and recorders $99 and up; TiVo hardware; DIRECTTV hardware; receivers, speakers, and home theater systems (Limit 1)

10% off All computer software $19.99 and up and All refulary priced music, movies, and video game software (any combonation, limit 3)

10% off any single item from the following categories:

TVs and Accessories: TVs $399 and up, DVD players and recorders $99 and up, TiVo and DIRECTV hardware, recievers/speakers/home theater systems, video and audio accessories.

Computer Accessories: DVD-RW droves, flash and external hard drives, notebook accessories, printers $149 and up, scanners $99 and up, computer networking, computer speakers/mice/keyboards, PC cameras, PC gaming controllers, digital recorders $99 and up, surge protectors, computer flash memory, computer cables, graohgic and sound cards, computer software $19.99 and up, blank digital media and blank video media, ink cartridges, printer docks, paper.

Cameras and Accessories: Digital cameras and camcorders $299 and up, digital camera accessories, film SLR/35mm/APS/instant point-and-shoot cameras, film and one time use cameras.

Music Players and Accessories: MP3 players and accessories, shelf systems, car audio, satellite radio hardware, musical insturments, CD/DVD storage.

Phones and Accessories: Phone cards, wireless and cordless phones, answering machines, phone accessories.

More: Mobile electronics, major and small appliances, shavers, vacuums, microwaves, furniture $179 and up, 2-way radios, batteries.

PLUS no interest for 2 years on Home Theater purchases totaling $499 and up.

The exclusives on all coupons are:

Home Theater coupon: Bose and KEF audio products; DIRECTV delivery and installatio;, Magnolia Home Theater products, Fujitsu, Mitsubishi Medallion, SpeakerCraft, Boston Avidea, Sonos, Primare, REL, Vienna, Acoustics and MartinLogan; prior purchases and special order clearance, demo and open-box items.

Software/Music/Movies/Video Games coupon: Excluded video game hardware and prior purchases. Limit 3 of any one title per customer.

General everything coupon: Bose and KEF audio products; DIRECTV service, DIRECTV delivery and installation; digital SLR cameras; Apple products; satellite radio service; Cinema Systems; video game hardware; Dyson DC14; pay-as-you-go wireless phones; Whirlpool Duet; Calypso and LHW0050PQ products; GE Profile Harmony washers and dryers; Mangnolia Home Theater products; Fujitsu, Mitsubishi Medallion, SpeakerCraft, Boston Avidea, Sonos, Primare, REL, Vienna, Acoustics and MartinLogan; HP ink and paper; prior purchases and special order, clearance, demo and open-box items.

Not good in combonation with any other coupons or offers. Only valid at Best Buy. Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. No dealers.

Since the coupons are all 10% off pretty much the majority of the store, its likely I won't be using them.

Though I'm a frequent RZ shopper and a BB Credit Card holder (under my mom's account), I don't get these coupons (though my RZ account is registered to MY address). Maybe I don't get them because PM or use a coupon on nearly everything I buy. I just bought a digital camcorder this weekend for a school project. I'm sure I can get my mom to mail me the coupons, but I wonder if they'll let me do a pricematch... That'd save over $40!

[quote name='sarkenobi']PLUS no interest for 2 years on Home Theater purchases totaling $499 and up.
[/QUOTE]

This is a nice trick. No interest for 2 years... more like you can't afford this bia come get further in debt!

Okay, so I got mine in the mail today, but I wasnt sure about this, so I'll ask! Will one of these coupons work with a memory stick for the psp?

[quote name='muncle']Okay, so I got mine in the mail today, but I wasnt sure about this, so I'll ask! Will one of these coupons work with a memory stick for the psp?[/QUOTE]

I don't think it would. Probably falls under the category of "video game hardware" which is excluded.

They send out the coupon every month??!?!?! WHAT? I see those things come in once every 3-4 months. Sometimes they come in a good time, other times they don't. Oh well i guess I will hold off buying ST:NEMESIS til the weekend. Wish BB would get there shit together and get there shipment of Count Duckula as I was disappointed last night when NO STORE in my area recieved a shipment of it.

[quote name='dafunkk12']Though I'm a frequent RZ shopper and a BB Credit Card holder (under my mom's account), I don't get these coupons (though my RZ account is registered to MY address). Maybe I don't get them because PM or use a coupon on nearly everything I buy. I just bought a digital camcorder this weekend for a school project. I'm sure I can get my mom to mail me the coupons, but I wonder if they'll let me do a pricematch... That'd save over $40![/QUOTE]
They should do it as a return and repurchase.

I've done this in the past for the 10% single item coupon, and they've never given me grief about it. They just do it as a return, re-ring it with the coupon and put the difference back on your card.

[quote name='muncle']Okay, so I got mine in the mail today, but I wasnt sure about this, so I'll ask! Will one of these coupons work with a memory stick for the psp?[/QUOTE]
It's a MSP Duo, doesn't matter where it goes. It can be used in devices other than a PSP. They should accept it, and I'd argue for it to apply, for that very reason. It's not "video game hardware", it's a MSP Duo.

Yes, it definitely will. That would fall under "Computer Flash Memory" which is clearly stated within the "Computer Accessories" subsection. But you'd be far better served just watching this forum for deals posted on them. Even with the coupon, the price at Best Buy is easily 20-30% higher than those deals.

Eh, it works fine as long as you aren't stupid and miss payments or not pay the full balance in time. I have used the no interest payment plan at Best Buy 3 or 4 times now. I've done it at CompUSA and 6th Avenue Electronics also and never paid any of them a dime in interest. It's perfect for buying a large ticket item like the big screen TV I bought my parents for Christmas a few years back. I bought my current and previous computer on a similar plan. I usually buy the thing and divide up the payments over 6 months, pay it off, cancel the credit card and repeat as needed.

[quote name='the3rdkey']This is a nice trick. No interest for 2 years... more like you can't afford this bia come get further in debt![/QUOTE]

I used to receive these BB coupons all the time but hadn't gotten any in months until this week. I don't pricematch but I do have a Reward Zone card. I have only bought a warranty from them once and that was over 5 years ago and has recently expired. Maybe that had something to do with why I stopped getting them.

Hey, if anyone has that 10% TV coupons and can scan it, I'd really appreciate it. I"m about to jump on a HDTV and that could come in incredibly useful--as in about $200 cheaper useful.

Dan

bread's done
Back