Best Buy - IN STORE - uDraw Tablet w/uDraw Studio Instant Artist PS3/X360 - $4.99

[quote name='SuperMario64']I don't have the system but with the games out now, you won't see a big improvement. Wii U GPU is pretty much doubled from PS3 and 360 GPU so we'll probably start seeing some more impressive looking games in the future.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad it has a lot of potential. I know I'll buy one sometime in the next few years when the time and price is right.

Should hit my $2.99 price point in a few weeks. All jokes aside I wouldn't pay money to have to figure out where to store this after the first day of intrigue

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I'm actually tempted. How bad is the game?[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about the bundled game, it depends on what you're looking for.

As an art program, it's decent enough...obviously not a full-featured computer art program or anything, but it has a fair amount of options, different brushes, different canvas styles, etc. It also has a pretty solid "art lessons" section with lessons that actually teach drawing techniques like shadowing and perspective. And a few things like coloring book pages, paint by number, and connect the dots.

As a game...well, it has an alien swatting game that's sort of similar to the old Mario Paint fly swatter game. There's a tilt-controlled ball maze game with 40 levels. There's also a 5-level tilt-controlled ball game where you have to touch colored dots without falling in holes. So fairly "casual" in the game department.

Can anyone get the PS3 link to work? I keep getting an redirect error in Chrome and IE says Page cannot be displayed.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Video games keep me off the street![/QUOTE]

what hooking :lol:

[quote name='Fatbot3']Back to 10 bucks. Wouldn't say the deal is over but I may wait unless I can PM somewhere.[/QUOTE]
Give it a few days.

bread's done
Back