Best Buy is full of poop.

BigB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just got in on the Break Down for $4.99 deal. I ordered two, one for me and one for my brother. After looking at the invoice I saw shipping and tax came to five dollars. I decided to call to see if they would change it to an in store pick-up, they said we can't make changes to an order that's already been placed. I said fine, just cancle the order. She said sorry, sir. We already shipped your order. I was like lady, I just ordered it thirty seconds ago. She says we here at best buy try to process orders as quickly as possible.

Is there any way they could have received an order and pack and ship it with in 2 minutes? I doubt it.

They could have immediatley sent the order from processing to shipping in which case it would be very difficult for them to stop it. In the future I'd advise reading all the charges before you order something, it's an easy way to avoid expensive shipping charges.

you should've asked her why you're given the option of "second day" or "next day" delivery if "ground" delivery only takes 2 minutes

ebgames did the same shit to me right after i ordered from them....probably not even a minute after

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']
ebgames did the same shit to me right after i ordered from them....probably not even a minute after[/QUOTE]

Alot of places do that, although I've never had a problem with EB.

Quite a few places do this now. It has something to do with an automated (mechanical) order fulfillment system, and messing with it is such a pain that the places that use it just say flat out "no changes" once you've ordered. I had a problem on bestbuy.com a couple months ago with them screwing up my address (the one they shipped to was completely different than the one I had specified). Even in that instance, on a Thanksgiving holiday when no one was working in the warehouse, I still couldn't get the order cancelled, let alone the address changed.

What's amusing is that BestBuy.com takes FOREVER to ship items. This was a while ago, but I ordered Pokemon Saphire from BestBuy.com and, when it didn't arrive after a few days, I ordered it from CircuitCity.com. The CC order came in 2 days later and, when I called up BB customer service, they told me that my order didn't even finish processing yet.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']you should've asked her why you're given the option of "second day" or "next day" delivery if "ground" delivery only takes 2 minutes[/QUOTE]

They can process any order quickly, but the method of delivery is either faster or slower, not the processing time.

bread's done
Back