CAGiversary!
6/6 - 6/19

150 Bonus Points:

• :360: :ps3: Alpha Protocol
  • :wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • :ps3: :psp: ModNation Racers
500 Bonus Points:

• :360: Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt
  • :wii: Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt (Gun Bundle)
  • :360: :ps3: :pc: Singularity (ends 7/3)
Save $5:

• :ds: Sonic Classic Collection
  • :ds: Disney Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge
  • :360: :ps3: Lost Planet 2
  • :360: Alan Wake
Save $10:

• :360: Splinter Cell: Conviction
  • :360: :ps3: Skate 3
  • :360: :ps3: Iron Man 2
Save $20:

• :360: :ps3: :wii: Shrek: Forever After

6/20 - 7/3

150 Bonus Points:

• :psp: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
  • :wii: Dance On Broadway
  • :360: :ps3: Red Dead Redemption
500 Bonus Points:

• :360: :ps3: :pc: Singularity (ends 7/3)
Save $5:

• :wii: :ds: Tetris Party
  • :360: :ps3: UFC Undisputed 2010
Save $10:

• :360: :ps3: Blur
  • :360: :ps3: Just Cause 2
Save $20:

• :pc: Blood Bowl
  • :pc: Yoostar
  • :360: :ps3: Lost Planet 2

Other Offers

Free Optimus Prime stylus with purchase of :ds: Transformers: War For Cybertron: Decepticons.

First 1000 customers [nationwide!] to preorder or buy Toy Story 3 get $5 free Concession Cash. Applies to all versions, including Mac/PC. You will not know whether you won until after you complete the purchase; everyone must check their RZ account the following week to see if they won. [What a B.S. promotion IMO]

500 Bonus Points w/pre-order of each of the following:

• Crackdown 2 :360:
  • Call Of Duty: Black Ops :360: :ps3:
  • Halo: Reach :360:
  • StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty :pc:
  • Madden 11 :360: :ps3: :psp:
  • NCAA Football 11 :360: :ps3: :ps2:
Note that the 500 Bonus Points apply to the PS2 version of NCAA and the PSP version of Madden, which are only $39.99 to begin with.

Also, if you are planning to pre-order StarCraft II, be sure to log in to your RZ account and register for the contest BEFORE placing the pre-order. If you don't, then you won't be entered unless you send in a postcard entry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, the Shrek game could be interesting. I already have a $5 coupon and MSRP is $49.99 I believe. By 6/19 I could see this game dropping to $30 without a sale, so $5 is not bad. The coupon was from buying the McDonald's drinking glasses by the way.

I'm also interested to see the prices for the Sonic DS Collection and Tetris Party.

[quote name='UberSwiss']Hmm, the Shrek game could be interesting. I already have a $5 coupon and MSRP is $49.99 I believe. By 6/19 I could see this game dropping to $30 without a sale, so $5 is not bad. The coupon was from buying the McDonald's drinking glasses by the way.

I'm also interested to see the prices for the Sonic DS Collection and Tetris Party.[/QUOTE]
MSRPs are as follows:

Shrek Forever After :360: :ps3: :wii: $49.99, :ds: $29.99
Sonic Classic Collection :ds: $29.99
Tetris Party Deluxe :wii: :ds: $29.99

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Maybe Lost planet 2 will be on sale for 24.99 before the end of the month of June. All it's worth lolz.[/QUOTE]

That game got a bum wrap because of the busy season. I'm excited about this though- because at < $40, I can get some of my friends to pull the trigger.

Thanx for posting this. I think everyone can wait 2 weeks to get another $15 off of lost planet 2 if they were interested in buying it...but i dont know if it's worth that much. Thanx again

Lost Planet 2 is only worth purchasing if you have 3 other ppl you know to play with. The A.I. isn't great to warrant purchasing it to play alone.

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

Come on BB, step your game up!

In my opinion, the first Lost Planet was much better. I'm still pissed I used my Amazon credits on it as it is a huge let down. It just can't hold my attention, it's pretty boring (IMO).

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Damn you, Best Buy. You just ensured that I will spend the rest of this week clearing you out of SMB...[/QUOTE]

They are no longer on sale..

[quote name='Sashka']They are no longer on sale..[/QUOTE]

FUUUUUUU... Dammit. That sucks even worse. Guess my guide trading will have to take up the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for ruining my day, Sashka ;)

Don't judge RZ Gamer Deals the day they're announced. The value of these coupons will depend on price drops and deals throughout the month.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Don't judge RZ Gamer Deals the day they're announced. The value of these coupons will depend on price drops and deals throughout the month.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - last month looked crappy and then there was a free PC game and SMB:S&R that ended up being wonderful...

[quote name='FadeToOne']What is 500 bonus points for those preorders worth? $10?[/QUOTE]
Yep.

For Shrek, it is locked at a $25 TiV at BBY, so depending on how that holds and how the price drops, there could be a decent flip.

[quote name='Disneyboy']And their value tanked.[/QUOTE]

I had 5 extra copies locked at $25 that I wasn't able to get back to the store. I hate living 20 miles from the nearest BB instead of 2 like I used to :(

yeah i had 5 locked in also...but i got lazy n didnt go yesterday thinking i would today. oh well, cant complain about not taking advantage of the system...

[quote name='joshnorm']Have a feeling that Shrek will drop in price in time for the coupon[/QUOTE

Im hoping for the same

[quote name='joshnorm']Have a feeling that Shrek will drop in price in time for the coupon[/QUOTE]

Im hoping for the same

I was considering getting Skate 3 tomorrow. If I buy it tomorrow can I go back next week and get the $10 back? Do they include this deal in the price matching policy?

[quote name='UberSwiss']Hmm, the Shrek game could be interesting. I already have a $5 coupon and MSRP is $49.99 I believe. By 6/19 I could see this game dropping to $30 without a sale, so $5 is not bad. The coupon was from buying the McDonald's drinking glasses by the way.

I'm also interested to see the prices for the Sonic DS Collection and Tetris Party.[/QUOTE]

Let me save you some time, money and more humiliation. The Shrek game is going to BLOW. Not only is it a movie tie in which almost guarantees it will suck, but it's a Shrek game....enough said.

so can i use the 500 point $10 gift card for a preorder to buy said game i preorder? was going to get crackdown 2 on amazon but i have a $25 gift card already and i can earn enough points for a $10 gift card from reward zone

[quote name='el swordo']so can i use the 500 point $10 gift card for a preorder to buy said game i preorder? was going to get crackdown 2 on amazon but i have a $25 gift card already and i can earn enough points for a $10 gift card from reward zone[/QUOTE]

Per the fine print, if you use a RZ cert, you dont qualify for the 500 point bonus.

Speaking of the fine print, is anyone else not able to access the Gamersclub site?

For some reason, I thought DS Shrek Forever After was part of the $20-off deal too, so I got all excited and locked in a few trades (@$16) only to discover later that only the console versions qualifies :bomb:

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Yeah - last month looked crappy and then there was a free PC game and SMB:S&R that ended up being wonderful...[/QUOTE]

What PC game was free last month?

[quote name='slowdive21']crimecraft. It is a BB exclusive, I believe.[/QUOTE]

That was last month? I guess I am bad with time.

[quote name='joshnorm']Have a feeling that Shrek will drop in price in time for the coupon[/QUOTE]
But the question is....will the TIV on BB's trade site tank before the possible price drop that makes it a potentially free game?:cry:

All signs point to YES.;)

imo, it's probably for the best.
I just bought 4 big games (SSFIV, Mario Galaxy 2, Mod Nation Racers, Little Big Planet) between April and May so my wallet could use a break...

[quote name='doubledown']Shrek FA for Wii trades for $19.75 on Amazon...isn't that a good flip if you can get it for $10?[/QUOTE]
Not if I'm paying cash for it. If I had another $80 or so in BB credit, I'd gladly go buy up some copies to trade in, but I'd be paying cash and using cash on flips that're less than 3-4x what I paid is outta the question for me.

What happened to the coupons online? I am unable to print any out...

SC: Conviction is on sale for $40 in the weekly ad, with this $10 coupon it drops to $30. Which is a pretty good price for a 2 month old game.

bread's done
Back