Best Buy & Kmart to Gamestop & Amazon Flip Wiki Thread

[quote name='daver16']If you have one of the Sony Collections coupons you can get a 50% bonus on trade ins to gamestop[/QUOTE]You actually don't need the coupon to get the 50% bonus, but you'd be trading towards a full-priced collection.

Marvel:Ultimate Alliance 2 is 14.99 at BBY and trades in for $18 base at GS. If you trade towards the Sony Collections for the 50% bonus it's a nice flip

Got my bonus!:D Didn't get the coupon(PUR Pro Member) so I used PUR points to get a coupon for ($) off and used it to buy a Sony Collection for the 50% trade in bonus.

If you got the coupon that gives you the 50% bump or are going to use PUR points to get money off towards a collection, Black Ops Wii - BB $19.99($18) to GS $19.50($20.80)

Saw these in the GS thread. They seem old and hard to find, but with the BB b2g1 free and the GS trade 3 get $10.......

No bonuses have been added/taken away! GS Tiv followed by BB price:

PS3
Tomb Raider Trilogy $9(BB $9.99)

All Xbox 360
Darksiders $8(BB $4.99)

Dead Space 2 $5(BB$7.99)

Ruse $5($7.99)

Incredible Hulk $12($9.99)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 $18(BB $14.99)

Blitz II The League $12(BB $14.99)

A few things:
ALWAYS check the value/s the day of and BEFORE opening a game/s! Call a couple/few of GS's for values(some of them don't look and will tell you anything!), recheck BB's site! I, HIGHLY, recommend having both PAID Gamer Clubs(BB & GS) for the 10% bonuses, alone!

Thanks for the list ChunLiBarbie, sadly the only one that is in stock at the BB near me is Black ops for the wii going to have to look for a couple others to take advantage of the buy 2 and get one free and the coupon for the 50% off at GS

[quote name='WeaponX2099']On BF, Fry's has HDMI cords for .99 cents with a limit of 10. 10 bucks and turn to 40 in credit.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but last time i tried trading in any cords to GS they only let me trade one of each type. I had two of the standard 360 video cables and two HDMI (which cost like $1 to begin with). Not sure what the actual policy is, but that was what happened to me. Not worth having to go back 10 times. Unless you can get your GS to take 10 at once.

bread's done
Back