Best Buy - Lips with 2 mics (Spanish version) for $34.99

VxExLxVxExT

CAGiversary!
I saw this at the BB in Levittion, NY. They had Spanish version of Lips with 2 wireless mics for $34.99. if you combine this with Lips:NOH and the current glitch with RR, you can get 3 wireless mics for $40. but that's only if you're really into BRB, and want/need 3 wireless mics...

check the BB thread for this weeks sale. a glitch in their system caused most stores to give the 2nd game rung up for free, no matter how much the other 2 were, so some people were sandwiching a $60 game in between 2 RR's and paying $10 for all 3 games...

[quote name='VxExLxVxExT']check the BB thread for this weeks sale. a glitch in their system caused most stores to give the 2nd game rung up for free, no matter how much the other 2 were, so some people were sandwiching a $60 game in between 2 RR's and paying $10 for all 3 games...[/QUOTE]

Wow, there's no way my local store would let me get away with that.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Why would anyone want the Spanish version of Lips?[/QUOTE]

Me encanta, me encanta. Bailamos a musica! El cielo is roja justo no vaya decir todos

[quote name='mr_bungle']Why would anyone want the Spanish version of Lips?[/QUOTE]
because it's an easy way to get 2 of the same mics that MS sells for $50 each, for a total of $35...

but like i said, this is really for the people that are into Beatles RB and want 3 mics, since in BRB you can have up to 3 vocalists on most of the songs...

Pretty good deal since they screwed everyone over on Lips: NOH with 1 mic. You can still easily flip the 2 mics for $25 a piece and keep the game (that's what I did). Or flip 1 mic and game and keep a mic (you're more than likely break even, but you now have a wireless mic).

Thanks for the deal. I didn't even know there was a spanish version of Lips. Going to check out Best Buy later to see if I can find it. Too bad it doesn't show up on their website so that I could do in store pickup.

If they would have advertised this to the Spanish speaking public in the US, they could easily have sold more copies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_in_Lips

bread's done
Back