Best Buy: Lost Planet 2 [DEAD] & Fight Night 4 $9.99 each (FREE Shipping!)

[quote name='ooga']It was the deal of the day for 12/17. It's no longer 12/17.[/QUOTE]

Ah I see, sorry. Guess I missed that. Looks like I'll be waiting till' Sunday then!

Can't believe all the belly aching and whining present on this forum about this game. It's phenomenal and well worth the $10. Been playing for the past few months with some friends and it's a blast co-op. One of the best PS3/360 titles out.

[quote name='Nealocus123']Ah I see, sorry. Guess I missed that. Looks like I'll be waiting till' Sunday then![/QUOTE]

Again, Sunday will not be 12/17. Amazon is your best bet.

[quote name='ooga']Again, Sunday will not be 12/17. Amazon is your best bet.[/QUOTE]

but why is amazon his best bet? when he can just go to the store? you DO know that lost planet 2 is $9.99 in best buy AD this week coming:D

[quote name='goku31389']but why is amazon his best bet? when he can just go to the store? you DO know that lost planet 2 is $9.99 in best buy AD this week coming:D[/QUOTE]

well i you don't live near best buy, gas or transportation is added and amazon has free shipping 3-5 days before the 24th.

[quote name='armor843']well if you don't live near best buy, gas or transportation is added and amazon has free shipping 3-5 days before the 24th.[/QUOTE]

well for YOU that's understandable and you not living near an best buy is your situation, BUT he was telling HIM to order off of amazon like it was his ONLY option, when this person said that he can go to the store and purchase it no problem. So i wanted to know why he was forcing it on him soo much lol.:D

Anyone else getting the regular 29.99 price on the website, I went in the store this morning to price match the site and they pulled it up and it was 29.99 - sure enough I got home and it was the same thing
I can wait until tomorrow, but there was only 2 copies on the shelf and hordes of people buying whatever junk was in their warpath.

[quote name='stryker']Add a PRE-ORDER game to your cart so that the total price is over the certificate amount, then pay and cancel the pre-order afterwards. That should work.[/QUOTE]

Tried this. Doesn't work because the certificate is subtracted in different amounts from each item in your order. Canceled the pre-order game and was left with a points card that only had about $5 subtracted from it. I had to call Best Buy and they issued a new certificate, though I have to wait up to 10 days for it to show up in my account. Thankfully this one won't have the 25th expiration date.

[quote name='ShallowDepths']Anyone else getting the regular 29.99 price on the website, I went in the store this morning to price match the site and they pulled it up and it was 29.99 - sure enough I got home and it was the same thing
I can wait until tomorrow, but there was only 2 copies on the shelf and hordes of people buying whatever junk was in their warpath.[/QUOTE]

why didn't you buy it today and match it tomorrow?

[quote name='ShallowDepths']Anyone else getting the regular 29.99 price on the website, I went in the store this morning to price match the site and they pulled it up and it was 29.99 - sure enough I got home and it was the same thing
I can wait until tomorrow, but there was only 2 copies on the shelf and hordes of people buying whatever junk was in their warpath.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry about that. It was a one day sale, which I didn't realize at the time of the original post. Again sorry.

You could order online and do in-store pick up, then wait until tomorrow to get the game. They'll of course match the price drop.

[quote name='Throat']Tried this. Doesn't work because the certificate is subtracted in different amounts from each item in your order. Canceled the pre-order game and was left with a points card that only had about $5 subtracted from it. I had to call Best Buy and they issued a new certificate, though I have to wait up to 10 days for it to show up in my account. Thankfully this one won't have the 25th expiration date.[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok. Thanks for heads up. I removed this "tip" in my original post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: From my own experience, I usually get points back within 24 hours.

bread's done
Back