Best Buy Markdowns for week of Oct 25

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
Final Fantasy X-2 19.99

Second Sight (PS2/XBOX) 19.99
Psi-Ops (PS2/XBOX) 19.99

MLB Slugfest Loaded (PS2/XBOX) 29.99
NBA Ballers (PS2/XBOX) 29.99

It is incredible how fast games can go down in price. Second Sight was just released a month ago.

I haven't played the game, but it has gotten solid reviews. There have just been too many hot selling games in the last few weeks for it to compete.

Incredible and frustrating. Why?

No Beyond Good and Evil 2

Till next week.

Me too Ackbar after (I believe it was you) someone posted that it was 19.99 at Eb.com Not bad but nothing this week that absolutely screams at me to get it.

I'm hoping Silent Hill 4 drops to the 30 buck price range sometime soon. After getting SH3 at the TRU Green Tag sale, I've really wanted to play it.

Psi-Ops really focuses more on the powers more than Second Sight does. Or at least its better implemented within the game.

[quote name='epobirs']Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II for Xbox is down to $10.[/quote]

no way!

i hope you are telling the truth..i will check tomorrow thanks!

[quote name='vanlandw'][quote name='epobirs']Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II for Xbox is down to $10.[/quote]

no way!

i hope you are telling the truth..i will check tomorrow thanks![/quote]

Thats the price I got at my local BB on Sunday. I wavered on buying the other unit for trading here but I've gotten so much stuff lately I decided against it.

I played the demos of Psi-Ops and Second Sight, and although both were cool, Psi-Ops was way more fun. On the other hand these were demos, and may not have been finished... still, I'll be getting Psi-Ops with GGC!

Looks like it's time to pick up Second Sight (xbox). Has hanybody heard anything about a drop to $19.99 for Manhunt (xbox)? The PS2 version dropped to $19.99 quite a while ago, if I remember correctly.

I picked up baldurs gate II last week for 10. I thought it was posted already in the best buy deals. Just started playing it last night. Good Game so far.

Is it better to get Second Sight using the BB GGC for $14.99, or to order it from EB to get the "Making of" DVD? I am a big fan of TimepPlitters 2, and was considering the "Making of" DVD to be a deal maker... but is it worth skipping the GGC for?

Shit man that Psi-ops is mine. Or do i want Second Sight? PO has the gore but SS i like the graphicle stlye better cause its from the TImesplitter Guys.

Can't believe the BS I ran into...I went in to store to pick up GGC and there was only one there (the older yellow gift card) and I asked where's the section with the newer ones...and of course the idiot didn't know and made up a "I'll ask inventory" story which didn't help me then...I come back later and find there not having the cards AT ALL and allegedly it's only at my store....AARGHHH...So it looks like I got the last GGC in Orange, CT Best Buy History....Only able to pick up the Psi-Ops for $14.99 after GGC....don't know if my wallet will budge now for Second Sight considering I'm awaiting some stock to come in for the TRU Deal....

Well, I was going to get Second Sight or Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy for the Xbox, today, but when I saw The Simpsons: Hit & Run (XB), I got that game instead for $15 with the GGC. I'll get the other two games next time...

Not sure if this was posted, but I stopped in BB and saw that PSO Episode III for GC is now 39.99 (34.99 after GGC)

not sure if this is new or not, but was new to me...i saw crimson skies marked down to 19.99...but they were out. has it been this for awhile? it's 30 everywhere else i see it.

[quote name='rogue_one']I dropped by 2 BB's on the way home... no Baldur's Gate DA 2 in sight. :([/quote]

I couldn't find Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II (XB), at my BB either...

[quote name='Yeahman']
No Beyond Good and Evil 2
[/quote]

Not necessarily true, rumors have been running rampant of not one, but 2 sequels to BG&E.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Not necessarily true, rumors have been running rampant of not one, but 2 sequels to BG&E.[/quote]

I would love to see a sequel to Beyond Good & Evil...:D

bread's done
Back